Need Druid macro help

This is my second bout at hopefully describing what I want, and if it is in fact possible. Unfortunately I have tried several things and can’t get it to work as I would like. The current macro is as follows:

#showtooltip
/cast [noform, harm;] Regrowth; [form:1, harm] Mangle; [form:2, harm] Shred; [form:4, harm] Wrath; [harm] Wrath; Regrowth

I want to be able to cast Regrowth while in Caster/Travel, Mangle in Bear, Shred in Cat, and Wrath in Moonkin forms. Secondly I would like to see if it would be possible to add CTRL modifiers to certain forms, for example: Cat form is Shred unless CTRL is pressed in which it becomes Regrowth. Lastly if it is possible to have help/harm attached to them so if I’m targeting a friendly it’s a helpful spell, otherwise while not targeted it would revert to it’s “harm” state, or if the ability is friendly and the target is an enemy it would change to a damage ability. For example: Caster/Travel is Regrowth and will always revert to that ability on the button unless an enemy is targeted at which it turns into Wrath.

Hopefully this makes sense, the more I typed it the more unreasonable or convoluted it started to sound. I’ve been helped with this before but I wasn’t able to express what it was good enough and wasn’t able to get a solution.

This is the basic template for what you asked for (defaults to harm).

If you provide specifics for each combination you’re interested in, I can optimize it further.

CTRL + HELP: CTRL_HELP
HELP: Regrowth
CTRL + BEAR: CTRL_BEAR_HARM
BEAR: Mangle
CTRL + CAT: CTRL_CAT_HARM
CAT: Shred
CTRL: CTRL_HARM
DEFAULT: Wrath
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,help] CTRL_HELP; [help] Regrowth; [mod:ctrl,form:1] CTRL_BEAR_HARM; [form:1] Mangle; [mod:ctrl,form:2] CTRL_CAT_HARM; [form:2] Shred; [mod:ctrl] CTRL_HARM; Wrath

You might want to check these out too:

Thanks for the response and help so far. I tried the macro above and I still come into some issue.

In caster stance the button comes up as Wrath as default and not Regrowth where I would like it to be Regrowth instead, is that possible? Also for both cat and bear forms I would like the CTRL modifier to be Regrowth so that way when I get Predatory Swiftness procs I could use the instant Regrowth on myself even if the target is an enemy.

This is what I’m currently using, I added a line for form 4 (Moonkin)

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,help] CTRL_HELP; [help] Regrowth; [mod:ctrl,form:1] CTRL_BEAR_HARM; [form:1] Mangle; [mod:ctrl,form:2] CTRL_CAT_HARM; [form:2] Shred; [mod:ctrl,form:4] CTRL_MOONKIN_HARM; [form:4] Wrath; [mod:ctrl] CTRL_HARM; Wrath

Hitting CTRL will always cast Regrowth on yourself, regardless of form.
Friendly Target: Regrowth
Bear: Mangle
Cat: Shred
Boomy: Wrath
No Form: Regrowth

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] [help] [noform] Regrowth; [form:1] Mangle; [form:2] Shred; [form:4] Wrath
1 Like

Wow I think this might be the one. Could you make it where it also allows me to cast Wrath if targeting an enemy in my normal non caster form?

Try this. If it doesn’t work, there’s a slightly less elegant way to do it that’ll definitely work.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] [help] [noform,noharm] Regrowth; [form:1] Mangle; [form:2] Shred; Wrath

[update]
Tweaked it slightly.

I think this works. You are an absolute beast, I love you. Blizzard should be sending you a check in the mail for this! If you have a tip jar let me know.

edit: Would it be possible to make travel and mount form act the same way no form does as well?

final edit: I was able to fix it using what you made, I just inserted [form:3,noharm] to the macro and it works!

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] [help] [noform:1/2/4,noharm] Regrowth; [form:1] Mangle; [form:2] Shred; Wrath

Elvenbane,
Nice I was about to post this exact condensed version as the previous one you had was a little too robust :smile:
However, I was also going to give them an additional at focus option as well by adding in [mod:alt,@focus] to it also something like this:

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] [mod:alt,@focus] [help] [noform:1/2/4,noharm] Regrowth; [form:1] Mangle; [form:2] Shred; Wrath