Need a raid boss that acts like a kiting frostmage

I think this is a really fun idea. A frost mage raid boss with super damage that you can not taunt and that does not have any set sequence of spells or mechanic s. It uses math to calculate where melee players are and kites them with unlimited frost novas. then while the melees are frozen or slow and being killed by blizzard it range attacks the range players.

We need some new challenge like this

1 Like

I think you are just looking for a different game tbh

6 Likes

Free Action Potion says boss dies easily.

Blessing of Freedom says people who forgot FAPs get a get out of jail free card.

They can barely copy paste seasonal events and you want them to create an entire new raid boss?

I’ll have what you’re smoking

5 Likes

yup lol
this isn’t some silly action game people
majority of encounters are just tank n spank and will forever be such
when the raids started venturing beyond this too much, it stopped being fun for me.

for example: chess event in kharazan? what a failure. you can literally win it by accident sometimes. and for that you get 2 epics :roll_eyes:

to be fair though I do love the C’thun fight in AQ40, but I remember that fight incorporates lots of tank n spank of the tentacles.

Would be cool if they just imported Karazhan into Classic, adjust it to meet the standards of Classic. Or just leave it as is and let Naxx geared lvl 60s try to clear it, as the ultimate hardcore. xD

Doubt itll happen… Maybe in the future, who knows.

A game that adheres to the Classic WoW style of gameplay but offers better class balance and new, never before seen content?

You bet your shaman booty we are.

And no, it’s not retail.

1 Like

How about a raid boss that’s like a 40 foot tall moonkin that just spams moonfire on random raid members and occasionally deletes people with crit starfires. When he gets to 20% he shifts into travel form and runs away.

4 Likes

Have it like an onyxias lair with only 1 boss, but you zone in at the start of the arathi Highlands and the entire raid is just an empty arathi Highlands so he can kite you forever.

2 Likes

Human monk lol