Need a promotion to get players back

No matter the type of player, they want to make sure you stay subbed for at least 32 days.

And LFR is for the solo story type players and LFR gearing type players.

Two weeks than staggering means LFR type players needs at least 32 days. Weekly lockouts and bad luck with loot drops means at least 63 days to gear with it.

But if they launched with LFR completely open then the LFR type player is done in less than 31 days.

As has been explained many times before (including by Blizzard):

Well if they are going to delay it, then at the very least, don’t lock the story behind it like they did with this current patch. If they insist on locking the story behind raids, then LFR needs to open all at once.

1 Like

Are you unable to do the latest chapter until you’ve killed Sark? That was not my impression.

Yes, Sark kill is required to finish it.

“It is, however, worth noting that starting the final chapter DOES require completion of the quest Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible: Sarkareth, which requires a Scalecommander Sarkareth kill in Aberrus. Players who have not completed this quest will not be able to start the final chapter of the 10.1 Campaign.”

Its both.

The quest is available to all without killing him, once the last wing of lfr comes out.
For those that kill him before the last wing of lfr comes out, they can do the quest right now.

1 Like

Thanks for the link. That seems fine.

nah, how bout bliz just makes the pve loot grind more fun?

how bout they stop pushing manual grouping on everyone so hard?

how bout they focus on player value instead of metrics?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but that’s provided if they do check their email.

Or. alternative suggestion… Give them 2 months of Gamepass Ultimate free if they resub. :slight_smile:

I mean being honest, that’s pretty subjective on what a person feels when there’s no one else around in the same gamespace as they are.

1 Like

Perhaps a solitaire game would be more your liking, rather than a multiplayer game.

nice troll, despite the vast majority of all multiplayer games using automatic matchmaking

perhaps you’re having a bad day and spewing on the forum?

2 Likes

Wow’s concurrent subs started to decline as soon as automatic matchmaking was added to the game (in late Wrath). Not a coincidence.

Would love this for the tears.

1 Like

same bb
/:smiling_imp:

It’s a mixture of the game being in a very bad state if you don’t love running m+ constantly and nothing else and the players being a special level of hateful and toxic. Both need to be fixed if this game ever has a hope in hell of attracting anyone else. Even in a best-case scenario it would be hard because nobody plays mmos anymore.

5 Likes

imho, they should do another long stretch of TW. It will help players who come back to the game, get back into things and get gear and such.

Plus, TW is fun. :smiley:

TBH, they have enough Time-walking events they could rotate them weekly like the PvP Brawls. Just do that, instead of it being a once every what is it now, 3 weeks or something like that.

1 Like

This says it best.

2 Likes

Apparently the corporation values certain metrics more than others. And they’re still trying to change the game back to some hazy recollection of a time when everybody had to kiss the feet of the right GM if they wanted to do any content in the game. What, you don’t want that? You must not like MMO’s. You never liked videogames!

2 Likes

I thought that was what they used to do and i take breaks here but a long break during shadowlands and never received one.

When i say no one was around i am playing catch up from the last two patches and once i hit caverns i really only saw a few people, as far as i am aware that’s the most up to date area we have to do quests. I can’t just queue into instances, i know people can do that all day and be happy but doing a bit of world content seeing people ride by or killing mobs makes the game fun to be in.

Im really unsure of any other way to market it, but i know from some of the data there is less people raiding but general pop just feels lower but i cant see any data for population.