Need a new name please

I am not that creative as you can see, my main is called Wreck. I named this monk Wreckz just for fun but then decided to get him to 120, i need a name changed, any good ideas? Fun, serious names, whatever.

Maybe something connected with martial arts, or fists and knuckels? Maybe something funny like Brahvocado, Brahvado. Maybe BruiseLee isn’t taken? ChopSuey? Friedshrimp? you know Chinese food:P

4 Likes

Wrecklee. /10char

3 Likes

Go for something clever. That’s what I did.

Chi, not very original though lmao

Staying in the vein of wrecks, how about Wreckyou, Getwrecked, Facewrecker, Dreamwrecker, Wreckin, Wrecked… there’s lots of variation to throw in.

Wreckitralph

3 Likes

Misterfister

5 Likes

^^^ I knew a MW by this name and was reported for it many times. Would change up the lettering or put fancy letters in the name. Finally got suspended for 48 hours.

1 Like

I saw that nightborne could become monks and immidiately had to make Arcoholic. Tanks by getting drunk off arcwine. Doesnt quite feel right playing nightborne monk though. I just couldnt resist the pun on addiction. Thats why its still lvl 20.

Mistwalker or Windweaver. Non binary name.

You play fighting games? I named my monk after my favorite fighting game character. Maybe you could do that.

I like mine. Really you could use chi or brew on their own and adapt it into a longer name. Anything with fists, wind, balance. Thats usually how i make names. Pick a short word related to the class and weave that into a name somehow

Me and a buddy spent about half an hour trying to find a good Monk name when he made his. We finally settled on “Brewtle”

Handuin :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Lol

Wreckitralph is my #1 as a spinoff from your original followed by wrecklee or wreckfu.

If i were creating a Windwalker I like Pfourty (P-40 Flying Tiger fighter from WW2.)

Brewmaster - Crafty

Mistweaver- Nimbus

1 Like

Teawrecks.

1 Like

Wreckfist
Wrecknorris
Wreckfu
Wreckido
Kawreckte
Thewreck

Edit - forget all of that Teawrecks has to be it, if it’s available.

1 Like

dude, nice.

I liked almost all of them in here, everyone had some badass names, i chose Wrecklee. Ty all! Helped a bunch with my lack of creativity.

1 Like