Need a new MMO mouse (and keyboard)

Hi all. In 5 or 6 years ive had so many razer nagas I have lost count. They all end up with the same problem, a broken left click.

Problem is, ive come to rely on the side 1-12 buttons so much that I cant imagine playing WoW any other way.

Any suggestions to fix this problem other than buying a new mouse? If I buy a new one, should I get yet ANOTHER Razer naga? (if I do ill be getting extended warranty) is there a solid alternative that has the 1-12 buttons for an MMO?

Also, interested in a nice stealthy small form LED mechanical keyboard but thats not the main issue.

Logitech G600 - the only mouse you’ll ever need for WoW.

I’d rather not discuss Razer and their supposed ‘quality’ as it would most likely result in me saying things that will get me banned. :rofl:

Thank you. The G600 does seem frequently recommended after a google search. I will go this route.

I really, really want to like Razer. I love the way their products look, but looks dont matter if they fall apart over and over again. And im not one of these people to throw my controllers or smash keyboards either, I take care of my stuff.

But I do love those razer micro=keyboards or whatever they are called. Maybe logitech has one of those too.

Also recommend the g600. Way more durable than naga.

My G600 didn’t last any longer the one Naga did I had. I moved away from them thinking the multibutton format just has an inherent design flaw.

Only Razer I’ve had any luck with is the Death Adder which I’m currently using. Wife’s been using one for years.

Uhoh, and I just ordered a g600 last night. Lol mabe they just dont make these things like they used to.

Like I said it led me to believe that there is just an issue with the concept. I’ve never not had a mouse last 5+ year min except these two.

1 Like

If you want something truly durable (and with an handy extra button on the top), go with the UtechSmart Venus instead. Mine’s still going strong after some 5+ years of abuse.

I’ve yet to see a g600 or the Naga last nearly so long or through so much.

As an owner of 4 dead Nagas, 3 dead G600, and 2 dead Scimitars, I switched back to 5 button mouse lol. I spent a lot of January this year remaking and relearning my hotkeys. I also ditched mechanical keyboard and went full low cost wireless on all my systems. I unified 3 computers with Logitech K270 and Logitech M705 Marathon. Could not be happier, it’s a $50 combo x3 and I like the reliability. Battery life and signal strength on current gen units is shockingly good. I think not having a dragging wire anywhere gives about 25 times more benefit than 20 button after really sitting down and considering it. My combat skill hotkeys are q, e, r, t, f, z, x, c, v, alt-q, alt-e, 1-4, F1-F4, alt/shift/ctrl 1-4, tilde, alt-tilde, shift-tilde, MWU, MWD, alt/shift/ctrl MWU/MWD, MB4, MB5, alt-MB4, alt-MB5. Heck those gamer peripherals, we can get along without em. Got everything packed into ~44 buttons on relatively standard hardware. And I play with only three simple macros. Got disarm macro’d in with intercept, dps trink macro’d in with colossus smash/siegebreaker, and engi belt reflect macro’d in with ignore pain.

1 Like

I have two logitech g502s for my gaming pc and my work pc

Also using two razer black widow te tkls for work/play.

Same setup makes transitioning easy.

Ive had the g600 now for a few days and first impressions I like it sooo much more than my endless series of dead nagas.