Need a good shaman name

Need to reroll shaman but can’t think of a good name, post them here if you have any.

Gurgthock.

2 Likes

I look more at the race than I do the class for a name. So what race are you going?

1 Like

Na not gurgthock but thanks, keep em coming.

Good question haven’t thought of that yet, Ill get right back to you on that.
edit: sorry not going to have that information for a bit. I’ll have to figure that out when my friends get back from work later today.

Totemy

1 Like

I’m sorry Mistweaver is so bad you have to go to Resto Shaman :frowning:

1 Like

Countshockula

7 Likes

How about Shamwow?

5 Likes

Do not pick a race without consulting their totems first. Or you’ll regret it like if you picked a DID or a Goblin.

edit: Faction would also be helpful.

4 Likes

I think that’s pretty much every shamans name lol but thanks!

What race? If it’s a tauren, then I suggest Shamtauro.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/rate-the-shaman-name-above-you/106051

or Shamtastic

2 Likes

Oh yeah my bad, I’m alliance.

Hello. Kek

1 Like

I would suggest just choosing a name that fits the race of your Shaman, rather than trying to come up with a Shaman name.

I mean, your character’s mom didn’t know your Shaman would be a Shaman when they grew up when she named your character.

1 Like

Yeah good point, guess we can put the naming on hold for now.

Without knowing the faction or the race, I guess I’ll weigh in with this.

For enhancement, I like a taller race. Weapons dragging makes my skin crawl. So on the Horde side I’d go with the Orcs, or if you have it unlocked, the zTrolls. For Alliance, I would prefer Draenei I guess. The gut of the Kul Tiran bothers me (and so obvious Pandas wouldn’t work either)

If you’re going Elemental/Resto, I find it more appealing to be a smaller race, like Yoda having insane power, there’s something great about a small font of immeasurable power. For Horde I’d say Vulpera, for Alliance I’d say Dwarf.

A special note of hatred toward the DID and the Goblin who I think thematically don’t work, and both have mechanized totems which drives me insane.

Based on these parameters:

Orc - Ragnashock
Draenei - Auirpower

Vulpera - Firefox
Dwarf - Use the Dwarf mab libs by combining two of the following words:
Beard
Hammer
Storm
the name of a metal such as Iron or Steel
The name of a type of beer
Fist

1 Like