Necrotic runes

With the Quartermaster missing from EPL and the map icons not disappearing after a zone is cleared, I think it’s safe to say they did not mean to flip the switch on this event early

quartermaster was even not there in PTR and reported a TON. Alliance then could still get in SW too, so safe to say its same level of broken as PTR

Don’t they have a timer? Like they expire after 14 days or no

no timer but they don’t work on wrath weapons

SO finished Under the Shadows and Shadows of Doom, no EPL quartermaster and Outfitter i Org sends you to EPL so Horde SOL to get the tabard

1 Like

The Scourge Invasion Started 72 Hours After the Zombie Plague - #3 by Rodfather-grobbulus they finally posted something about the event bein started early

1 Like

8 for the tabard if you just want a momento that you where there.
A lot more for all the trinkets and consumables.

Obtaining the tabard also gives a feat of strength.

1 Like

126, or 118 if you don’t need tabard

OMG IT WAS A JOKE… It was a throw back to the misery we put ourselves through farming enough for the entirety of Naxx40. If you had been there you would of got it.

my classic main is locked behind a 3 hours queue. Did you get the feat of strength for the original one or do you need to get it again?

I honestly don’t know if the first one gave a feat of str as I didn’t play during that event. Only this one.

its the same tabard, if you already have it from the past event you’ll already have the feat

good, 3 less toons to do it on

Go to SW can confirm they have the vendor up and we can purchase the tabard

I was tho lol. And I had the exact perfect amount of stones for all of naxx. Our last speed run I used my final 2.

I spent all of Christmas that year farming then.

You didn’t sound like you were joking lol.

Cry baby the event hasn’t technically started yet. That’s why there are zones with skulls but no invasions. And the npcs were being killed the last week. And really? You’re worried about the tabard?

Bruh, this is a 3 day old thread.

thye are part of the scourge invasion event (imo the better part of the pre-launch event for WOTLK).

normal mobs have a chance to drop 1 rune.
rare spawn mobs drop 3 runes and the legs of the Undead Slaying set (either cloth, leather, mail, or plate) only way to get the legs of this set is from the rare spawn mobs around the crystal.

after the crystal gets to 0 hp (from killing mobs around it) it will spawn scourge architects (I think that is the name). Talk to them to spend 8 runes and turn them into a Shadow of Doom.

Shadow of Doom drops 30 runes and POTENTIALLY the chest of the Undead Slaying set (either cloth, leather, mail, or plate). This is the only way to get the chestpiece of the set.

Turn in 10 runes for the quest at Lights Hope Chapel.
There is another quest at Lights Hope Chapel to kill a Shadow of Doom.

After you do those quests, you can talk to the Argest Quartermaster in Stormwind (outside of auction house, sorry dont know where it is for Horde) and buy the other two pieces of the Undead Slaying set from him for 15 runes apiece.

The Undead Slaying set isn’t really amazing gear or anything, but it IS only available for a short time during this release event, and then you can’t get it any more.

You can also buy the tabard from the argent quartermaster, which is similar – can’t get it except from this event, I don’t think.

How is pointing out an actual bug to what should be working being a crybaby?

I reported it both in game and here in PTR and live because is is A BUG and needs ot be fixed regardless if it is at the start of the event.

Once the scourge invasion started then it should be obtainable on both factions but was only available on 1.

Lordy people are absolutely ridiculous on the forums these days.

1 Like