Necrotic runes

found a place in Tanaris with a glowing pillar and a bunch of undead zombies around it. Killed a few and they drop necrotic runes. I know they have something to do with the prepatch, how many of these am I going to want to farm?

The answer: All of them

3 Likes

depends what you want. you need 10 for a quest, 8 for the tabard, and various other amounts for other things.
Check wowhead to see what you can buy with them.

fought for a while and a boss appeared. killed him and a BoP purple dropped. Wish my shaman was here for that since I can’t use mail.

I can kill these undead by the bucketload eeven though they are level 70. gather up a dozen and bur them down

second purple is leather. come on plate!

both legs, guess each piece drops from an area

make sure you farm 500 sharpening stones so you have enough to last through naxx

1 Like

Dont remind me of those dark, dark days.

Farming runes at 3-6AM to get oils and stones :sob: bc your own faction is busy out-ratting each other during normal times.

1 Like

I didnt think the stones were going to be working this time around in raids

The Joke

o
\.| /
  /\

You

1. This covers every item the vendor sells (minus consumes) + the 10 for the quest.
1 Like

But has anyone managed to get the tabard yet on the Horde side? No EPL Quartermaster and the outfitter in Org doesnt work (just like PTR)

1 Like

another 40 runes and the bone knight has not reappeared :frowning:

This! I am wondering the same.

1 Like

horror showed and got my plate legs. seems more ret focused but I think I’m done here. Where are the other invasion points?

I just wanna go home and play some WoW….

2 Likes

quartermasters missing alliance benediction as well so assuming they forgot to put them in

Lol. I still have some in my bank. “One day Ill use them. One day”

1 Like

Quartermaster is missing from Light’s Hope Chapel, I’m on a flight down to Stormwind now to see if the one there is active now that I’ve completed the initial quests, will update this post then

Edit: Argent Quartermasters ARE in Stormwind and assumedly Orgrimmar as well, and they well begin selling their wares after you complete the two initial quests at Light’s Hope Chapel

I don’t think the vendors are in yet, or they forgot to put them in. Checked Light’s Hope, checked TB, and there wasn’t one at either location.

there are no quartermasters anywhere, already checked

welp GG blizz