Hi,
I’ve take a reroll token from the Vault every week this patch. I have used five of these tokens on The Coiled Altar to try and get the Two-Handed Axe.
My understanding is that as an Unholy DK I should have been guaranteed to receive it on the fifth roll from the bad luck protection removing items from the loot pool.
Instead I received the belt again.
What the heck?
Same thing happened to me. Rolled on Lost Explorers the second time (loot pull is 2) got boots last week and for some reason it gave me token shoulder this week
Did you raise a ticket? Did anything happen?
Unfortunately GMS cant randomly generate loot even vault loot.
3 Likes
Were all the kills on the same difficulty? Looting something from Normal doesn’t remove it from the Heroic loot table for instance.
2 Likes
This is usually the culprit. It happens often in M+ where you mostly are doing, say, M+10’s and then you do a +11 and roll the same item you already got on the +10.
All the kills were the same difficulty yes