Got my two bonus roll today. Ran Magister’s Terrace once, got the Bifurcation band, great!
Ran it again, hoping for the weapon, got the same ring again.
As per the website:
Upon defeating a Midnight Season 1 raid boss or completing a Mythic+ Dungeon, Bountiful Delve, or Prey Hunt on Nightmare difficulty, players may choose to spend their Nebulous Voidcores to receive a random item appropriate for their Loot Specialization from that activity. After receiving an item in this way, it is removed from that loot pool until all eligible items have been obtained on a per-difficulty basis.
The items you get should be removed from the loot table till you got all items.
What should I do to get the refund for the voidcore?
9 Likes
Same problem i got Shroud of the Soulhunter from MC twice
3 Likes
Ran ‘Pit of Saron’ twice and got ‘Skeleton Lord’s Cranium’ twice.
2 Likes
Same issue. I got mythic Leyline Leggings two rolls in a row.
1 Like
I didn’t get the exact same item but I did get mythic gear for two slots that already have mythic pieces in them which tells me this will be just another endless slog to get more gear to give straight to a vendor. Somehow still have champion wrist after a month but thanks for the two mythic pieces I can’t use and the heroic gear that’s stuck at 3/6 because I can only get 100 more crests each week.
It is meant as a way to snipe loot you want/catch up.
It doesn’t look up what you have equipped.
How it’s meant to work is to look at the boss/dungeon you’re doing and give you an item from it’s loot table and remove the item from future roll to guarantee you get it.
So basically, you look up which dungeon gives you your BIS trinket and you roll there until you get it and you hope the loot table also have the items you don’t have on mythic yet.
1 Like
Same thing just happened to me with Soulcatcher’s charm in MC
3 Likes
Me too! Im so pissed, they told us this would not happen!
3 Likes
Made a post about it as well, responding to this one since it has the most comments. Hopefully we’ll get a blue post response.
1 Like
Same issue I rolled 2 myth Platinum Star Bands because one rolled leech I guess?
Was going to post a ss of it but I can’t. So mad rn
Unfortunately, this was the reply I got to the ticket I opened.
So sad… Blizzard just doesn’t care. Worst customer service I’ve ever seen. Their product is faulty, we pay for it, and the only answer we get everywhere is to open a bug report, but no one will care to answer it, and there is no assurance you will receive what was promised.
Support
Hello,
If you are missing loot, try to log out, log back in, and then check your in-game mailbox, as the Postmaster system will send loot to your mailbox from the following activities:
- Instances
- World Bosses
- One-time only treasure chests
However, the Postmaster will not send:
- Quest items
- Bind on Equip items
- Items left on corpses in the outside world
- Profession items lost due to having no free inventory space
- Currencies
WoW Classic and Cataclysm Classic
Unlooted items in WoW Classic are not sent to your mailbox. Items that aren’t looted will remain on the corpse until it despawns. Resetting an instance will cause corpses to despawn, and all unlooted items will be lost.
Customer Support does not assist with reclaiming loot that was left behind for any reason. If you believe you have experienced a bug with looting, please report it as a bug:
https://support.blizzard.com/article/000339262"
Same thing happened to me with Rigid Scale Greatcloak from Skyreach +10
The system should have been setup to ready what items you already had on each track and then remove those from the loot. So I have Occlusion of Void and wanted Omission of Light. I have gotten 3 Occlusion of Void as Hero track and 1 Myth track from vault 2 weeks ago.
Nexus has 4 items I could have used (though bracers I had myth already as well but not that one) and 1 that I already had. What does the game give me on the first bonus roll? The same Myth Ring Occlusion of Void that I already had. Was like okay that one is now off the table 4 items. Only Bracers of those 4 I had at myth now. Surely…surely the game isn’t going to give me yet another item that is the same. Bonus roll again…Myth Bracers…
Only bright side is that while I wasted all my rolls this week and got nothing on that character at least Nexus only has Myth Cloak, Legs, and Ring. So if I take the Bonus roll from Vault I can clean out Nexus and get each one of them….since it will probably take me all 3 to get that stupid Omission of Light ring.
That’s the scripted loot issue response lol. “Oh ticket about loot. ~paste script~ Done ~close ticket move to next and repeat~
Happened to me as well from Nexus-Point. Received 2 Omission of Light rings.
Hey uh Blizzard…can you swap Cyphyr’s Omission of Light ring with my Occlusion of Void ring dupes lol.
And still, total lack of acknowledgement from Blizzard. The longer it goes, more epople get screwed by the bug and they don’t even have the decency to come public. Total lack of customer focus.
Haven’t logged back into the game since it happened and doubt I will ever again. Why play just to get screwed with not even a single acknowledgement of the problem and not even a We’re sorry.
Well, I haven’t gotten any reply from a blue member. We haven’t had a blue post acknowledging the situation. Hell, we had a maintenance to fix Housing… and that doesn’t screw people up long term. But we’re still without our rolls. A small note, in a section of a forum you actually have to dig for to get to is not good enough for the size of the trouble this is causing.