Nearly Impossible to find any PvP here

Most nights I am in trade chat and lfg and even my big guild looking for ANYONE to heal/dps with in WSG. But it seems that this server is just only PVE oriented people who seeked the thrill of levelling on a PvP server. Night after night I don’t even get a single response for posting LFM WSG.

But honestly, I just want to know why the amount of PvP here to a comparable live server is nonexistant?

2 Likes

Because it’s mostly RP-PvP fueled if it’s out in the open a lot of the time. If you’re wanting a purely pvp experience, I’d suggest you check out Faeralina or high pop alliance dominant PvP server…

But everyone knows that horde dominate pvp servers, so maybe go to a normal server and leave your flag on ?

Westfall was heavily alliance populated and heck, even people flagged in the open world. Give that a try.
You’re cryin for the moon at this point.

I mean… both are just wrong. No one is ever just roleplaying lol so it it’s a PvP server. Not a RP-PvE server, or even RP server (which would still entail PvE oriented!) a PvP server is focused on PvP! I Understand the game is not designed around PvP but the fact is… when I am spamming “LFM WSG” every night I should get one or two INQUIRIES a week at least!!!

And, trust me, Horde is not winning even half of the WSG… which is why we need premades!!!

I face a horde premade 90% of the time in wsg.

Well i AM horde 100% of the time in WSG.

premades queue into premades

1 Like

Since when???

Yo man, I tellyuwhut man, dang ol’ stv pvp man, boom.

3 Likes

Well son, yer either in th’ wrong group o’ peeps, or yer blind. Plenty o’ RP happenin’ here all th’ time…hic!

4 Likes

You need to build a consistent crew. Lots of people dont want to pug-premade. They could just sit in the AV queue for similar honor per hour as doing that.

That’s what you’re competing against to grab folks.

1 Like

Transfer to incendius. It’s quickly becoming the mega PvP server for both factions. Endless WPvP for horde and a ton of pug/premade wsg group including some of the best wsg groups on NA

Grobbulus is a toxic community, roleplay is an after taught unfortunately. It is mediocre at everything, so you might as well go for the best PvP server.

If you dislike Grobbulus so much, perhaps you ought to stick to your realm’s forum? Glad that you found a home you enjoy, but no need to piss on everyone else.

Grobbulus has a vibrant RP and RPPVP community (Horde-side, anyway - I don’t play Alliance so I can’t speak for that faction).

This Is an RP server before anything. It does not catter to pvp bros who want their rank. You better transfer somewhere else, but the pugging on trade chat for battlegrounds will just get worse.

2 Likes

Mmm I find it all the time while leveling. Hell I got killed three times tonight by people leveling in Badlands at 45+ Thats what pvp is right? Ganking people lower level than you?

loookin’ for looooove in allll the wrong plaaacesss

1 Like

I find WPVP pretty much anytime i look for it…

1 Like

I’m not sure where youre looking for pvp. The server pop is pretty balanced and I see plenty of horde and alliance in just about any 30+ zone I visit. I got attacked plenty of times while leveling in wpl, ungoro, tanaris, winterspring and felwood this last week.

1 Like

This realm has more wPvP than Emerald Dream has and I am extremely happy with how often i run into a player which at its least amount one ally every 3 minutes and at its most one seconds after the other. WSG is instanced PvP and while it is a great BG (Arathi Basin #1) it is beyond inferior to wPvP which I have always felt is the main priority of realms like Emerald Dream aka RP-PvP.

1 Like

Or, come to DD!

Yeah need more horde on DD. Grob needs more horde as well though. So many alliance transfers but no horde

nah…it caters to PvPers and RPers alike.

Deal with it