NE and Orc Racial changes pls

actually it was more a criticism that you’re rival more often than you’re duelist, where racials don’t matter
peaking twice at 2.1 and having 7 rivals does not make you a duelist
it makes you a rival with some good seasons
either way, who i am shouldn’t really matter because the point I was trying to make still stands
racials hardly impact where most of the playerbase play at
meld and dwarf forms are the only two problem children left because orc racial is borderline cosmetic at this point, and meld is the only insanely egregious one (comparatively) that needs some tweaks

Is this a PvP thing?

Disable PvP imho. Problem solved.

Yep. If shadowmeld got disabled in most instanced content, this wouldn’t be the case, but as is functions as a very easy cheat out of mechanics ability. There’s always going to be an existence of some kind of BiS racial, but imo that shouldn’t extend past the min-maxing of 1% more dps.

2 Likes

That’s crazy, it’s exactly what I said and why I made this post :slight_smile:.
I finished mop remix and logged into this season 5 days ago and hit 2100 on a bad spec. I’m usually just chilling on wow now, but it’s cool. I’m very much a burnout player, and this is one of the few seasons I started late when inflation can carry you to free achievements.

Regardless, it’s pretty relevant in terms of it’s impact. Whether that be M+ getting a second skip, PvP phasing during a kill window or free cast, and anywhere inbetween. If we’re messing with racials like Humans, maybe we should just fix the insanity that’s NE and bring it in line with other racials.

Just disable racials in rated pvp, if it’s actually a problem.

I’d rather not have pve nerfed (again) because of this carnival sideshow.

Its broken in PvE too, should also get nerfed there as well. Its apparently broken when Blood Elves have a silence/interrupt racial and most teams in MDI are running it, but it isn’t broken when Night Elves have a free reset/mini gfade and most teams in MDI are running it? Logic.

1 Like

Both dwarf racials, humans, undead and maybe a few others got nerfed by triggering pvp trinkets CD for 30 sec and have niche more powerful pve impacts, but even those situations are mostly just skill check recoveries like kicks or debuffs from standing in fire, but NE doesn’t have anything against it.

I can agree with this. Think Meld and stoneform should be reworked. Now its like stoneform to remove all bleeds or bursting stacks or meld for just very easy skips.

they nerfed orc not long ago and it’s still good, but not egregious.

night elf however? absolutely disgusting in every aspect of the game and it’s insane it’s not nerfed.

Arguing that shadowmeld is stronger than dwarf racials is pretty sus.

Maybe we should get an update on the least played and outdated racials before asking for orc/nelf changes?

U know things like the forsaken ( lol) , vulpera, lightoven draenei etc which have the most abysmal racials.

1 Like

Eh… unpopular/popular opinion… Disable racials in rated gameplay (m+/raiding/rated PvP). They’re still there for flavor outside of these modes, but players won’t feel forced to play a certain race, for sometimes massive benefits, in rated content.

1 Like

Bring my old Belf racial! I wanna mass silence!

who’s paying you lv10 gnome lol