Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic

As we approach Wrath Classic 3.4.1 and the release of Ulduar, we want to make sure all players know that the Glory of the Raider Black Proto-Drake, Plagued Proto-Drake, the Immortal title, and the Undying title will remain available to be earned throughout Wrath Classic.

Good luck earning these rewards in the months to come!

74 Likes

Would have been nice to have some kind of heads up like this with arena seasons. Everyone that spent months farming points for the end of season won’t be able to use them.

Nothing, and I don’t care. They go months with complete radio silence then pick, seemingly at random, 1 thing to comment on that wasn’t even close to the top of topics people would have wanted. After this, they’ll ghost the forum again.

You totally miss the point, which is that they didn’t tell anyone in advance. This means people farmed every week for months for points that Blizzard is going to flush down the toilet.

Another one misses the point. It doesn’t matter how many points players have. The problem is the items are locked, meaning players cannot buy them, AT ALL, unless they grind rating up. This means without rating, points=worthless.

My post was original. Yours was a response to it. It should be relevant, or not sent to me. Despite you moving the goal post, I was still nice enough to move it back for you. Now you send another irrelevant response. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Good change! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

What does this have to do with Arenas lol

2 Likes

Sounds good, figured this is the way things would go. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

whats the point of having rewards, if everyone gets the rewards? Might as well just mail them to everyone.

30 Likes

Because most people have them, and since achievements aren’t account wide it gives people time to get them on alts that might become mains in the future!

Great change!

19 Likes

“great change” if you like that participation trophies and actual trophies to become indistinguishable.

19 Likes

“actual trophies”

Bro its naxx80. Relax on your accomplishment that trained monkeys could figure out in half an hour.

BTW on a remake version of the game that literally does not matter at all.

24 Likes

if thats the case, why does it need to be changed to be extended time?

11 Likes

gotta say disappointment. games already easy but take away what lil experience from the original wrath we had. Add in the other classes like Monk so I can see what could have been as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do i seriously need to copy and paste it?

People are going to make alts in the future, and since mounts and achievements arent shared across account, they want to flaunt those mounts on their new characters.

Its REALLY not a difficult concept.

5 Likes

not every alt needs everything. let people show they did someone when its relevant. not every toon needs a participation trophy.

14 Likes

should we let everyone get realm first who kills the content?

9 Likes

Im not even going to justify such an idiotic reply.

you’re trying to straw man but you’re awful at it.

16 Likes

so can we spend our arena points or are they getting deleted and our time wasted?

3 Likes

I have 3 black drakes and 3 immortals.

I support this still being obtainable.

18 Likes

I don’t want to pollute this thread with another issue, but Kaivax we have a huge problem in 5 days in the arena scene if most players lose their arena points for nothing with no window to spend the points on gear (with rating requirements removed).

Can we get an indication as to whether this was intended? Because the impact on future arena participation will be a huge negative if players can’t spend arena points at the end of the season.

1 Like

Good change, will the achievs be locked to a ilvl requirement like ulduar achieves in the future?

5 Likes