Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic

:rofl: ummmm what?

Absolutely not.

First, it’s available to everyone but they still have to go get it.

Second, there are dates on each achievement, so flex that if you need some validation I guess.

14 Likes

It was done before.

Do you go into every thread blowing smoke?

2 Likes

Name the examples please.

Im interested in your source.

Herald of the Titans

3 Likes

Uld is out in a few weeks. Who cares about the black/plague drakes anymore?

That’s like being mad that you can get last season’s pvp set at a discount. Come back when you have your rust/iron drakes or full furious set if you care about being relevant. But be prepared for that to be available to everyone once ToC is out.

This is a good change

3 Likes

Add it then!

Solid compromise.

1 Like

The naxx drakes and titles are quite literally participation trophies.

10 Likes

BASED BASED BASED
GATEKEEPING CHUDS BTFO
Dont @ me unless you earned this achieve in 2009 and parse 99 percentile.

4 Likes

To anyone complaining. The removal of these drakes when the next tier came out is literally the only time theyve done this for glory achieves. So this is a good change and im willing to be 10$ that black and plague drakes are on the trade post week 1 in retail to help compensate those being removed. It was a dumb move back in 2009 that they never repeated and on the 2nd go around they dont plan on making the same mistake.

The titles were removed when cata prepatch launched (so were the ulduar and TOGC immortal titles / mounts and Ardent defender since togc 10 boxes were removed)

So this is right on par for how the game should be. Good for blizzard for not being dumb, solid w.

10 Likes

Its alright bro you can link your achievement and show them the timestamp to prove you did it before Ulduar content.

I think youll find that literally nobody cares, though.

Good change.

15 Likes

Good change! Thank you, Blizzard!

3 Likes

LETS HECKING GOOOOO.

ty for waking up at the end of the patch to tell us. I was about to go bald from stress.

1 Like

why do achievements? now I can just wait to full BIS ICC and then go back and clear achievements now

8 Likes

Sounds like fun! Naxx is a super hard raid and these achievement are nearly impossible without full max ICC bis,

Shoot… you should probably actually wait until Cata Classic to do them. I think at level 85 youll finally be ready to tackle naxx 25!

2 Likes

The level of sarcasm here gave me a hearty chuckle

3 Likes

Disgusting

6 Likes

Hey what’s going on with end of season item discounts?

It’s funny that Futt thinks that other players look at him and his mount and show envy lol.

Futt, since the achievement mounts for Ulduar aren’t time limited, does your brain also think that it should be mailed to everyone? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

a lot of “oh no someone else can work towards getting something I already have and that makes this a hand out and makes mine worth less somehow” going on.

Grow up lmao.

3 Likes