Naxx is just in time stop crying

Content update pacing should be 3-4 months since there’s nothing between AQ and Naxx we get it earlier, and that’s fine c’thun has been on farm from day one, content in classic gets stale really quick. It’s not our fault that SL got delayed I know some people want to play both games but the majority of people who still playing classic to this day are more interested on it than in SL and those should not be punished for your miscalculation.

So Blizzard please don’t delay it, don’t listen to the 5 people creating multiple threads on the same subject, it is clear what the majority wants.

5 Likes

I didn’t realize the less populated servers have been able to raid AQ for as long as you have.

4 Likes

It is not clear what the majority wants. I see a lot of strong opinions on both sides and you haven’t done a survey. Personally, I would like to see a longer phase 5 like many others. You can assert that only a tiny minority want to stick to the vanilla timeline, but you’re wrong and you’re just making that up.

5 Likes

Many of these serves don’t even have guilds, they should not be taken as a standard.

2 Likes

So only your opinion is the one that matters?

Theres a reason there are so many threads saying that the release is too soon. This is the shortest ‘phase’ we’ve had so far, and after this next update there isnt anything going to be a whole lot more for players to do once they’re able to take on and maybe even complete Naxx.

2 Likes

Oh, really?

Cuz actually, no. Many realms, even some higher population realm such as Fairbanks, could not enter AQ until a month or so after AQ was released.

My realm has over 100 guilds. And those are just the ones that show up in Warcraft logs for AQ40.

Try again.

4 Likes

It’s the same 5 people posting in all these threads. Look If you are in a dead realm with no people or guilds that’s ok but don’t expect the world to bend to you’re will, this wait for me mentality gotta stop if you don’t want to be in naxx don’t do it.

1 Like

It literally is the same 5 or 6 people. Also every phase has come about 4 months apart and they literally said at the very beginning they weren’t going to adhere to vanilla’s time line and release phases as content was consumed.

That is basically verbatim.

4 months is right on track of all the other content pushes. They also massively increased the auto complete time table for realms in classic as well but I don’t see the push back on that?

Where were you when they made autocomplete gate event happen faster so dead/lazy realms could do aq40 at all.

Read the responses to the blue post announcing the release date:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/patch-1136-and-naxxramas-release-dates/702176

It is not the same 5 or 6 people, a lot of people were upset. The first response telling them to slow down got 77 likes, which is about double what the blue post itself got.

2 Likes

TLDR “I NIAK proclaim the only important wow classic players are the ones who have no life and weigh over 300 IBS change my mind.”

4 Likes

Where was the crying for every other content patch so far. They have all been early. Every one of them.

If its only because shadowlands is coming out around the same time, then they should be demanding shadows lands get pushed later not classic. It is very “on time” with the gaps between all the other content patches in classic.

Sorry that they didn’t conform and make it resolve around the wants of the small fraction of retail players that play.

Also some of those 5-6 people also admit to have 5-6 accounts. So forgive me if I don’t trust the like button on posts.

very bad marketing decision on them here should hold the release of nax till end of december so their wont be so many bugs aq20 been out for how long now and their is still so many damn bugs in it . Fix your freaking game and stop trying to spit content out

Why is it when people have a different opinion than you they’re accused of “crying?”

You must he new to the Internet.

Also good job reviving a 30-day-old thread.

I didn’t revive it. Why are you CRYING about it anyway?

No it’s not.

It’s too early, or too late. It should have never been released so close to shadowlands.

it makes no difference what the majority wants. we’re not part of running the business.

1 Like

I definitely felt like Naxx was too soon when it was announced, but I think it’s ok. Almost none of us got to do it the first time. Bring it on!

1 Like

Well to some extent we are in that the more happy customers they have the more money they make.

MMOs who tried to listen to the elusive silent majority are all dead now.

2 Likes