Narrowed down cause of demon hunter pet battle disconnects

There is an issue since pre-patch where demon hunters are disconnecting from the game to the login screen when starting PvE pet battles.

I noticed today that this issue seems to only happen when my character is mounted. When landing at a pet battle location and then dismounting, the disconnection from the game doesn’t seem to happen.

Can any other demon hunters try and confirm this?

Tried this today and it worked out perfectly, which is nice because this bug has had me playing almost all my other alts aside from my DH for pet battle WQ.

My DH just d/c’d on entering a pet battle but she wasn’t mounted. I’m also being d/c’d when starting pet battles on other classes. I’ve also noticed that my toons aren’t turning around to face the tamer; they walk to the spot but remain with their back to the action.

This is currently the only game-crashing bug that I’m aware of. It would be nice to get recognition from Blizzard that they are aware of and working on this issue.

As on 11/07 I am also experiencing this issue. Turned off all my addons, abandoned all my quests, even took off everything and still the DC’s continue on just my Demon Hunter.