Narcissus new problem

Hi all,

Since today’s maintenance when I open narcissus my character is not correctly placed in between the gear as usual, now it seems that the screen puts my character in the center and thus he clips in the gear table of Narcissus.

Any help or ideas ?

1 Like

Same issue here, just picked this addon up today and it seems none of the different photo modes or transmog modes ect don’t seem to exist on the ui. There is only one keybind and no settings to edit aspects of the ui. A beautiful and great addon no doubt but it does not work right now which is sad, I look foreword to using it once a new version is out I suppose.

1 Like

Still having this problem

Open/check the open issues for the addon.

Will do, but most people in my guild don’t have it, it’s weird…

You could always try deleting your settings for it with the game not running and see if that helps.

1 Like

You might have the smooth camera movement cvar enabled.
Try setting
/console CameraReduceUnexpectedMovement 0

3 Likes

Oh my god you fixed it, can you give me a bit more details on what caused that ? Thank you so much !

Glad I could help :slight_smile:
In WoW, the default camera moves in defined steps but that command when enabled makes it zoom in and out smoother. It might be an accessibility setting or something.
Since Narcissus probably has a predefined camera movement and doesn’t factor in the smoothing it makes it not apply correctly - I think :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ayeeeee thanks so much, such a simple fix I really appreciate it!