Naming names

Is it breaking TOS if I talk about Who is the tank? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If enough people classify it as “Spam”, yes.

So you’re saying you can get anybody silenced for anything?

Only in Public Chat Channels, for Spam. And, the Reports aren’t from the same Guild Members/associated with each other.

You can’t post on Reddit if you dont have enough Karma, and you cant get Karma because you cant post(because you dont have enough karma) so people cant upvote you.

I can post there just fine with only 1 Karma Point :thinking:

And began developing more Karma, as I went.

That depends on the sub, and I don’t think that sub has any such requirement. Even so, there are subs designed to get your account enough karma to start posting.

I’m a part of a Gotham Sub which appear to have some relaxed rules.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

mind went immediately to the gutter

“Your access to these forums is a “privilege,” and not a “right.” Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to suspend your access to these forums at any time for reasons that include, but are not necessarily limited to, your failure to abide by these guidelines.”

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000256989
Second Paragraph.

1 Like

Not just that section, but this part to:

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Not just “repeat targetting” but targetting players, in general.

Not true.

That’s gray.

I was wondering if there was a specific rule stating “ NO NAMES ALLOWED”. My opinion is that calling somebody out for blatant cheating and ruining your gaming experience is not harassment.

IK, I was just stating how it can be interpretted. Did you see this post of mine?:

IK, I can’t prove it, to you with an actual Blue, but a Blue did say that, in that thread, that no longer exists. I remember seeing it. Again, the URL reads for US. So, it’s synonymous to EU.

Your opinion’s gonna get you another vacation.

1 Like

Yes thank you. The blue post is basically an addendum that can be inserted anytime ala your dad saying “I’m the daddy that’s why”. I’ve always heard you couldn’t specifically name players but doing some light research I didn’t find anything on their tos or coc stating as much.

Well, ToS or not, I’m going to call out this lowbie hunter named Rothlorian on Deviate Delight for being way
 way to hawt.

1 Like

I’m playing with fire Glinda. If I’m away for a few days/weeks you know why :anguished:

1 Like

You would think that you couldn’t get a vacation for using a word that comes up ten thousand times when you search the forums.

You would be wrong.

After enough account actions you have a target on your back.

3 Likes