Nameplates set to Stacking but are actually Overlapping

Does anyone know how to fix the issue where Nameplates are set to Stacking but always show up as Overlapping? Example:
https://ibb.co/VTvfHnQ

This has been an issue for me for years, but it’s gotten very frustrating ever since I started playing M+ with my Disc Priest, as it becomes very difficult to target the correct mobs for the Purge the Wicked + Penance combo.

As you can see from the screenshot, I am NOT using a nameplate add-on (Plater is installed but disabled) and as I said, this has been an issue since before I used any nameplate add-ons.

Anyone know if this is a bug, how it can be fixed, or am I misunderstanding the concept of “stacking” nameplates…?

1 Like

Nameplates stack upwards, so nameplates at the top of your screen are going to end up overlapping since there’s an upper limit on your screen where the nameplates can go. Move your camera down to center the nameplates and give them room to expand up. Or move closer so the nameplate moves away from the top of your screen.

2 Likes

OK, thanks. That’s kind of annoying the way it’s implemented, as you now have to choose between seeing nameplates but not the fight, or seeing the fight but not the nameplates. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes