Name change M+ problems

I name changed and account transferred. My M+ achievements carried over to my new account and name on armory. However, any clears previous to my name change show my old name. For example my Motherload, Siege, Underrot, Freehold, Shrine, and Waycrest clears all show the name Yawroy on the Yawrath armory. The problem with this is that in higher tier groups … anything over 20 . . IO is the main determining factor in picking a player for your group. When raider io scans my armory it shows that Yawroy timed a 22 Motherload, Siege, etc., NOT Yawrath. Also I’ve cleared hundreds of 15’s and 75ish 20’s which people look at in determining experience and reliability of performance in a group. But those clears were done on yawroy and continue to carry that name instead of Yawrath.
Hence I get rejected from many groups I would normally be instantly invited to. So in order for me to pug I have to explain this error in the armory and hope they are convinced or are willing to take the time to examine my armory personally. It is a huge pain in my dairy air. I will eventually clear higher than all these runs but I was unable to pug during push week due to this error. Thanks for your time and assistance if possible.

Hi Yawrath,

Apologoies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately this is a limitation with the data available to the WoW Armory and WoW Web APIs. We are hoping to improve upon this in the future, however, at this time we are unable to provide a estimate on when this could happen.

Apologies again for the inconvenience.