[NA][LFG] Resto Sham/Hpal looking for a solid AOTC guild that has active M+ runners

Hey there! Heal/Tank main looking for a solid guild to join, one that’s welcoming to new people in it, focused on AOTC that has active people for M+. The only days I cannot do for raid are wednesdays, outside of that I’m quite flexible on scheduling. I’d prefer to run either my HPal, Resto Sham, or BDK, but if the fit feels right I can swap to a dps for a good, enjoyable guild. Having a solid, reliable group for M+ would also be a very nice gain for me, i’ve consistently pushed past 2k in DF, and i’d like to continue to do so but with a solid group, reliable group.

Hello I am starting a one night a week raid focused on AoTC/Gearing. It is a sunday raid starting at 7PM MTN. Please feel free to reach out or check out my post! [NA]Aotc Andys one day a week raiding guild Sun 7-10PM MTN - #3 by Bingusbonkus-illidan

Hi, I’m Ish from Unyielding, and we’re currently seeking a Resto Shaman for our raid team. Our guild formed at the beginning of Dragonflight and have hit AOTC every season. We have a solid group of players that run M+ and hit well above KSM every season as well. Our guild boasts some of the top 10 players on our server (Lightbringer) each season as well.
We raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 CST. If you’d like to know more about us, please message me via discord as Ishythesquishy or my raid lead Cloutchocula69.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Howdy Daemonlilith! I am the raid lead for a small AOTC-focused team within my guild <Wonderful-Zul’jin> and we’re hunting for a few more healers for our group which raids from 8:30-11 CST Wed/Thurs (with a halftime break).

We’ve a pretty active community on our discord doing all levels of content in War Within, everything from Delves to M+ and beyond. Also have a pretty solid roster of crafters within the guild.

Are you still looking for a healer spot/guild to go into Season 1?
Let us know, thank you.
Feel free to add me on Bnet Thranduiel#11265 if you would like to chat.

Sicily US - Area 52 is a AOTC/Mythic + focused guild that is looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to take on The War Within. Led by multiple experienced Mythic/CE raiders, who are tired of the burn out and grind that comes with Mythic raiding, and are looking to create a more chill and fun environment where we can all come to have fun! While we are seeking to finalize our core raid team with players looking to have fun in raid, while also experiencing a good time in other aspects of the game such as PVP and M+. In the long run, we will be seeking to clear Heroic content at a casual but efficient pace, while also pushing higher end Mythic + and PVP content. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for The War Within Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Thursday : 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST
Sunday: 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ALL SKILLED PLAYERS

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core members.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout The War Within.

If you are interested in joining, apply using the following link:
forms.gle/ib7Ze4VnfXeuKVeM6

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact those listed below.

GM - BTAG: Takeflight#11670
Raid Leader - BTAG: evvs#1490