Nagrand Slam's "Thrones of the Element" and "The Murkblood"

I’ve been trying to get the achievement “Nagrand Slam” for quite some time now. I’ve apparently finished all the quest chains except “Thrones of the Element” and “The Murkblood”, except I have. I’ve checked wowhead and I’ve finished the last quests for both of these quest chains, “Gurok’s Earthen Head” for “Thrones of the Element” and “Ortor of Murkblood” for “The Murkblood”. I’ve actually finished every quest I could find in Nagrand and I’m still not getting those two quest chains finished. Now, when I go to Nagrand’s map, it points me towards the quest “The Totem of Kar’dash” which I spent almost an hour trying to get and then found out that its a Horde only quest for “The Murkblood” quest chain. Any idea or suggestions what I can do now to get the Nagrand Slam achievement?

1 Like

There is a [Kurenai Captive] in a building that has a windmill blade on it for Ally players BUT though I have the exclamation point showing up on my map saying the quest the totem of kar’dash is available, the NPC Kurenai Captive isnt there. Ive seen videos showing where he is and how to do the quest so I know there is an Ally version that needs to be done for the achievement but the NPC just isnt there and I cant fins ANYTHING that I have missed that should “unlock” him. I dont know, but im really frustrated here too!!

Same here, completed every quest in the quest chain of “Thrones of the Elements”, no achievement! Couldn’t get the 3 murkblood invaders to drop the quest item"