Nagas as a race

When’re we gonna have the Nagas as a playable race? (or Allied Race). I know they lacks of feets, but I think Blizzard can create a way to cover that.

7 Likes

I remember Metzen saying that he wanted them.

The only problem is getting a faction of Naga to join the Alliance or Horde.

2 Likes

When’re we*

And hopefully soon. I mean… It probably won’t happen but I still hope we’ll get a curve ball thrown at us.

I think the Nagas will fit the Alliance, thats what Illidan would have wanted

I’d rather have Sethrak than Naga, but neither will happen and have no reason to happen.

Fixed, ty. I think it’s possible because Nagas followed Illidan one time.
Like Rebel Nagas, I guess, instead of N’zoth ones.

2 Likes

Illidan doesn’t really care about the Alliance though. He’s not affiliated with it and never was because the Night Elves weren’t part of the Alliance (before and) during the Third War, which is where we saw most of Illidan’s tale unfold. Illidan only really cared about his own people at first, but then abandoned them and started focusing on himself, his own faction(s) and the world / universe at large.

Sure but now imagine if illidan was in azeroth when the horde attked Darnasus OH MY BOY . … My boy illidan would destroyed Orgrimmar by himself . . . gonna take sylvanas in her throne as the thot that she is while everysingle horde is watching /slap

1 Like

Yeah I know that, but #protecttyrande

If. IF. :wink:

What matters is that he wasn’t affiliated with the Nigh Elves by that time. :wink:

Naga
Naga
Naga-na-happen

2 Likes

You guys are getting a type of naga the same time we get vulpera. I base that belief on absolutely nothing.

B-but I think Vulperas WILL be a playable race for the Horde…

And I honestly do think a more humanoid form of naga we haven’t seen yet is the race Alliance will get. Maybe one that can change between tail and leg forms like how worgen can change. We’ll see with 8.2.
Again, I base this on absolutely nothing.

1 Like

I think we’re going to get a dump of unannounced allied races soonish. I’d be surprised if some iteration of naga was not included in this package.

They were intended for classic, so it’s high time

Maybe they could have a decent relationship with the Kul’tiran and their tide magic.

Since WC3 before he leaves tyrande and malfurion , he swore to defend the nightelves from whoever attacks them . So in the past , now or future he will defend the nightelf = Alliance.

We all know that illidan is coming back soon and he will find out about Darnasus . . . I HOPE BLIZZARD DONT SCREW THIS .

1 Like

Hopefully never. It wouldn’t make sense.
It would have to be VERY forced, like the Worgen were when they were ‘cured’ and forgiven for turning their backs on everyone else.
:l

I find Setherak a more believable option, honestly.

1 Like

Did you have your meeting with the Bobs today?

1 Like