Naga - Playable Race?

They don’t like us so that’s not a possibility.

1 Like

This. Armor and mounting issues aside, there’s too much bad blood between the Alliance and Horde and the Azshara-aligned naga for the former to ever allow the latter into their ranks. I can’t see playing as a naga when naga NPCs would call you “warmblood” and “landwalker” when you’re neither, and I might be nitpicking, but they’re one of the four stat buff Hallow’s End masks introduced in Cataclysm, which seems to indicate that they the devs consider them too ingrained into the game’s bestiary.

On another note, tortollan NPCs would refuse to trade with you, so that would be a problem.

Nah, they just wear a big sock over their tails made out of whatever material that matches the highest grade lvl armor their class can wear.

You get to rock “The Naga-Sock™”

That made me think of the goomba shoe from mario 3. Maybe they could rent one from mechagon. Hrm.

Yes…but what IF there was a splinter faction of “rogue” Naga that did NOT follow or obey Azshara accordingly? Just like how the Syndicate are a splinter section of Humans.

I would love it :heart:

1 Like

Would love a naga race of some sort to play as. They were my favorite race since Warcraft 3.
But I’ll have to settle for the Kelpfin pet for now. (And the hunter legion mythic antorus armor whenever I get around to getting that)

Besides a select few of us members, of the player base wanting Naga, to become playable, Chris Metzen had hopes for them on being playable, in The Burning Crusade expansion, believe it or not!

What makes her morally grey? It’ll take more than N’zoth being spoopy for a minute to just suddenly change the Dynamics of a 10 thousand year old conflict

1 Like

Nah.

I think if a faction of Naga who secretly didn’t like their transformation broke away from Azshara after her defeat and joined us then I would play them.