NA Returning Player - Looking for more casual guild with regular raid nights/M+ for new expansion

Hi! A little about me as a player - used to play a lot more in college, pushing server first raids and whatnot, and looking for a good guild and a bit more of a casual experience. Most guilds I’ve been in have been more hardcore, ilvl/progression pushing, and I’d like to be apart of something more casual, taking progression seriously while still having a good time, given that we are all adults with lives of our own.

Willing to change servers if required for the right fit! Feel free to hit me up here or on discord at ditkorocks!

Hey! Maybe check us out and see if we are a good fit!

Hi there Indefinite! I sent you a request on Discord to chat :slight_smile: Should be from .limscord or Lim! If you check here before Discord, I’m recruiting for a guild named Assault. Our raid times are Thurs/Fri evenings from 7:30-10pm PST (10:30p-1a EST). We have been earning AotC every tier since our inception during BFA and we’re mostly all in our 30’s+, so naturally we understand that real life takes priority with many of us having families. I think you would be a great addition to our group!

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Best,
Liim

Check us out if your interested casual but we focus getting AOTC every season

Hey Indefinite, looks like you are currently on MST and we are a Est server but if that is something you can work with, I would love to chat. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.,

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us as we move into The War Within.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Full Time tank spot open
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Full Time spot open
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic AoTC raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. AoTC is our goal with every expansion.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hi Indefinite,

I think we have a team that will fit your needs. I would suggest our Mythic Prog team. Progression with fun.

About us!
Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Twilight Fenix – AOTC Casual

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Sunday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey, Ditkorocks,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild, mostly working adults, always clear heroic.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking for both dps and probably heals. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth
I also tossed you a discord request.

Greetings Indefinite!

FYI Guilds are cross-realm and cross-faction now, so you don’t have to transfer.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hi Indefinite,

No need to server transfer, cross faction is a wonderful thing! We may be a bit too casual for you, but if interested, and if play times align, please let me know! We’d be happy to have you.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.