Generic recruitment

Generic Body

10 Likes

Hail Friends, Glory to the Alliance!

Death to the horde!

Grobbulus is gonna be popping! Join us early so you can get your foot in the door!

1 Like

Can’t wait to purge the sickness that is the Horde from Grobbulus with The Enclave. If you love WPVP, this is the guild for you.

Premier guild on an awesome server. Looking forward to smashing some Horde with The Enclave on Grobbulus!

1 Like

Are ya’ll planning to do RP or just raiding, dungeons, and pvp?

We plan on providing our members with a space to do all of the above!

Can’t speak for everyone, but I know Horrigan enjoy’s roleplay, as do I and many others. I’ll be getting some stuff rolling on my own time and I’m sure we will have guild oriented RP stuff.

1 Like

Been a proud Enclave member for 15+ years. If you’re not a part, you’re missing out!

Thanks for the info! I’m not a big RPer, but I do enjoy the other aspects of the game.

I’ve been trying to decide on what server to go with and this one is sounding good. I’ll try to get in touch with someone. I’m planning on making a human rogue in Classic.

Sounds good, see you on discord!

Thanks! I’m waiting on my email confirmation from signing up on ya’lls website.

Grab a sword and fight the horde!

I’m looking forward to it. Been a long time since I’ve been a part of a community in WoW.

A taste of what is to come!

Oh such good memories, can’t wait for more.

We have over 1000+ members on our discord. We have a guild leader who has consistently led the guild for close to 2 decades. We run multiple raids, we do pvp events, we do WPVP. The Enclave provides everything there is to experience with Classic. :slight_smile: