Generic recruitment

I’ve been a member for 15 years. Best group I’ve ever been around.

I’m new in the guild and these guys seem pretty cool, I guess.

We’re having a massive influx of new faces tonight! Good times!

Looking forward to the giant battles on the server, stress test was just the beginning.

Join us on discord if you have any questions, we have plenty of people who can answer them.

As a long term member, my only regret is not having found this community sooner. With this community, I have always received a superior gaming experience. No matter the game it is always fun to play with TE.

Our return to Classic marks a new chapter in the great book of TE History.

Everyone had a great time tonight and there will be many more to come for anyone interested in joining.

Whelp looks like I’m in! I look forward to getting to know everyone. Are ya’ll active on live? Would give me a chance to meet and get to know ya’ll before Classic launches.

Been a member for over 6 years, by far some of my favorite WoW memories and the community goes beyond WoW, I play all of my games with The Enclave and its members.

Just joined recently with my friend Bobstah, who has been a member for a while. In the short time I’ve been in the discord I’ve had lots of laughs and looking forward to the experiences to come.

Recruiters are standing by to field questions.

Stress test wpvp was amazing. I cant wait for classic!

Only guild I’ve been in since 2010. Excellent group of folk here.

We are glad that you are comfortable here. The goal has always been to create a fun environment for both Joe Casual and Henry Hardcore. We hope we can continue to provide you with raw entertainment both in and out of game.

Recruiters are standing by on discord.

discord.gg/enclave

If you are looking for a fun environment look no further. It has been entertaining on the discord server, I can only imagine how entertaining it’s going to be once classic goes live. What have you got to lose?

Glorious video from the POV of our Guild Leader: Horrigan.

Real leaders lead from the front and do not shy away from danger.

1 Like

This is a bump.

If you enjoy raiding, wPVP, or battlegrounds – look no further.

In other words, if you enjoy playing the game, The Enclave is for you.

Been with The Enclave since 2012, love everybody here and we’re always looking for fam.