[NA] <Balanced> 18+ Community! Recruiting for Social Leveling, Delves, M+ & Raiding (Wed/Thur) All are Welcome!

Regardless of level we always wanting more friends to explore new content and down pixels. Make sure to check out main post to get the discord info as well as my battle tag and come msg me.

We have people from all time zonesā€¦ We just raid 9-11pm EST Wed/Thuā€¦ So if those times fit your needs then make sure to go to main top post and get the info to msg me or join our discord :slight_smile:

If late or miss a day its all goodā€¦ But if you late just hop on discord and get in proper channel and wait until we dont the pull before getting in raid group. Always looking for more for all types of content

Sounds like itā€™ll be a fun guild to chill, but unfortunately, the raid times are too early for me (PST).

1 Like

Good to hear, I will send a friends request to you tonight when I get online. Also I added the discord server as well.

Bump! Balanced on Area 52 is the place to be!

Always looking for more in all areas of content for some fun and adventure. New season of downing some new pixels.

Currently for raids looking for Healers - Monks, Pally. Priest and Evokers.

Best to get incontact with someone to ask though.

Bump! Always looking for more casual players. Lots of groups doing mythic+ right now and progressing through raiding. Come join us!

We are doing just great with our raids. Managed to get 8/9 N andā€¦ andā€¦ we have been getting 20 people showing up 2 weeks in a row for our mythic plus mingles. Come check us out for some good times.

im alliance got a auggie an MW can join up!! btag is Monkstarz#1950

Everything has just been going really amazing as of lateā€¦ Our mingles for mythic plus have caught the attention of 20+ members and our raids have been progressing great by going 9/9N and 2/9H.

If you looking to get into a great guild then come check out the main post above and come check us out.

Amazing times have been happening with in our guildā€¦ Going 9/9 in one night on normalā€¦ going 3/9 in heroicā€¦ Mythic mingle is still doing good where people come out to be social and hang out meeting new people.

Come check out the main post and come hang out.

Sent request.

Rolley#1570

Looking for weekday raid team. Coming back to the game from BFA.

Former AOTC/Mythic Raider in Eternal Palace on my DK.

Logs are available from Eternal Palace to gauge performance as that is my most recent tier of raiding.

Have a safe and happy holiday out there over the next week. Make smart choices. If looking for a guild come check us out by reading the top main post. Hope to hear from you soon.

Our raid team is now 6/9H! Come join us, itā€™s a great time to be playing together. We still have some raid needs (Priest healers if possible! )

w00t w00tā€¦ another reset is has come and i hope your vaults are good. New years is coming up and hope you have a guild to hang withā€¦ If notā€¦ come check us outā€¦ we would love to have you. Check out main post and see if you like what you see.

Happy new year everyone. Just back to let you all know we are always looking for more members to join us to down some content. Make sure to check out the above post and get the info to join our discord as well as even DM or Bnet tag us for quicker response to get the information you are looking for.

Have a safe and happy new yearā€¦

I have a 483 prot pally main, Havoc DH (460), and Mistweaver Monk (440) Alts.

Our raid team is now 7/9H! Come join us, itā€™s a great time to be playing together. We still have some raid needs.

Iā€™m gonna sound like an old man, but is everything through Discord?

I ask because Iā€™ve never really used it before. Iā€™m fine learning to use it, just not sure how easy it is to use while playing with a single display.