[NA] <Balanced> 18+ Community! Recruiting for Social Leveling, Delves, M+ & Raiding (Wed/Thur) All are Welcome!

Always looking for for more members to join our guild. From our progression raiding to our mythic plus fun times. Just have to be a bit social and come hang out and create new friendships along the way.

We are still pressing on. Despite people coming and going. Despite no new content for a couple months. We still have the lights on. So make sure to come check us out and come have some fun.

Very friendly guild with a great raid slot for people with life responsibilities. Would recommend.

Still plucking away. Some are still around just semi AFK due to content drought. But we still around and not going anywhere. Lots are leveling new toons, Gearing them up and learning how to play them for the next tier of Dungeons and Raids.

Make sure to check out the main post to see if we are the right guild for you. Hope on our discord and ask some questions.

10.1.7 is out with all of the catch up and new quest line to tease us with the up and coming 10.2 patch. Whichā€¦ has just gone to the PTR for some testingā€¦ So i guess we can assume 6-8 weeks and we should see the new dungeons and raidā€¦ w00t w00tā€¦

Make sure that you have a home for the up and coming new 10.2 patch. Check us out and see if we are a good fit. Sadly right now its been fairly silent but we know many will be back in action shortly. Best of luck to everyoneā€¦

Are you just coming back? Maybe found out you got removed from your guild? Well with 10.2 just around the corner make sure you check us out and see if we are the right fit for you. Best of luck in your adventures.

Looking for some more Casual social , raiding and mythic plus members to join our guild.

With raid / Mythic plus testing happening on the PTR, we can only assume that we have about 4-6 weeks left before the new season comes out. Which is now is a great time for people to slowly start trickling back into the game and gearing up there toons to get into some raid and mythic plus groups.

There is no videos out yet to go over how the raid will go but we are getting pretty excited about hoping into the new content. Hope you all have a good group to go with.

i applied ingame

Always looking for more members for the up and coming new raid season. If you dont have a guild check ours out and see if its a good fit. Hop on the discord and ask some questions. All info in the main post.

With the announcement of the 10.2 patch coming on Nov 7th and the raid tier starting on Nov 14th. We are getting excited about getting the raid team back together for an other exciting adventure. So if you dont have a guild then make sure to check out the main post and see if we are the right fit for you.

The count down has started until the next and maybe the last season of dragonflight. Are you looking for a guild? Are you in need of a raid group? Are you in need of some friends to down some pixels?

Well if so then check out all the main posts info and see if we a good fit for you.

Looking to level up new toons? Looking to do some dungeons/mythic plus? Looking to Raid on Wednesday and Thursday at 9-11pm EST? Well maybe we will be the right guild for you.

Make sure to check out the main post for more information as well as once on the discord go to #welcome and read then accept. Once accepted the terms of our guild then go to #role-assignment to get the roles to view our server.

People are slowly starting to trickle back in with the announcement of 10.2. Come check us out and create some new friendships along the way while downing some pixels.

Its comingā€¦ Its finally comingā€¦ 10.2 is almost here and we are looking for more members to join us in our new season adventures. Come check us out and have some fun.

Blizzcon Hype? WoW Saga Hype? Classic - Season of Discovery Hype? I know we are pretty excited around our guild/community and we want you come come share the excitement as well. Check out the above info to see if we are a good fit for you. Best of luck with your gaming :slight_smile:

Hello, im currently looking for a new guild as my current guild disbanded. im a holy pally main at 443, 2500 IO and combined with my shaman (other main) I was 5/9 Mythic with AOTC of course last raid. I can provide logs upon request. my battle tag is Lokko#11656. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

I have recently returned to WoW and currently leveling a fresh toon on Area 52. I have raiding experience from BC to SL. I would like to some causal raiding when I hit cap (donā€™t worry I level fast :p) . Not sure if you recruit people that are not max level but If so I would love to give you all a try.

Hello. I made a post yesterday (LF late night guild (PST) for raid/fun (H))

Wasnā€™t sure if I would be a fit. Iā€™m PST, would love to raid. Is there a 2nd group running PST or are most peeps EST?

would there be an issue if i was 5-15 min late looking at coming back to game, took a break midway through season 2 due to work, i get off work at 9 pm nightly but would like to come back to the game and raiding again i play bm hunter vazilly in thrall

Always looking for more friends to join us. Not worried about your logs or previous content you did. Our discord info is up in main post. Hop on and come say hello