[NA] [A]Two Dad Brothers LF people to join a mythic+ group

[A] [NA]Hey everybody,

My brother and I have decided to come back to WoW for the new expansion and want to go pretty hard on mythic+, and maybe raiding down the line. We are both dads and work/go to school, and tend to want to game hard when we game.

We are Dads gone tryhardish. Name is a… WIP…

We are playing a tank and healer this expansion and are looking for 3 or more dps to join a discord with us, and form some mythic+ groups.

What we offer -

• My brother and I have gamed together for 20+ years at this point, we work well together and we know enough of the roles to try and provide a good experience.

• We have both savage raided in ffxiv.

• We are happy to teach and guide new players on how to understand logs, how to improve dps, follow rotations, etc. As long as people are willing to learn and dont have egos.

• A static set of a healer and tank that you can rely on. Which we all know is a pain to find! We are also not tryhard enough to worry about meta and pushing meta, we’ll take any dps you want to play and we’ll see if we can make it work as a group.

What we are looking For-

• Similar adults, parents, and grown ups that can own up to mistakes and that don’t have massive egos that get in the way of group progression.

• We are family-friendly so if yall are family friendly that would be neat, but not necessary.

• We don’t care about religion or politics while we are playing a video game, so if you don’t want to try and push an agenda constantly on either side of the playing field, even better.

• My brother works weekends (Saturday and Sunday overnights), so availability on weekday nights would be ideal. Usually after the kiddos go to bed (around 7:00pm MST). Day availability is also an option on some days.

Let me know if you are interested! We’d love to have a team prepped for when dragonflight comes out! You can hit me up on Discord at SmokinHotGinger#4312 . I’ll try and check this but I might forget.

1 Like

your times dont work for me. But I love the post and wish you best of luck

Venomfang Cultists on Emerald Dream are similar…adults with kids and jobs. We do mostly M+ and will be expanding into Raiding in DF. Our playtimes are LATE though…starting 10:30 PM PST M-Th.

There is a cross faction Community, Venomfang, if you don’t want to change servers. We hope to see you there!

Greetings,

You may want to check us out at -Mythic Minus-. We are a small group (around 10) that got together a few months ago and primarily focused on Mythic Plus. We all hit KSM in Season 4 and will be doing so throughout Dragonflight. See the link below to our forum posting and please reach out if interested. We tend to get groups going around 9pm Eastern which should match up well with your 7pm Mountain time.

LFM Non-Hardcore Players for Dragonflight! KSM and Normal/Heroic Raid Group - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

BNet - Tyeranny#1213
Discord - Tyeranny#4953

I appreciate everyone’s responses! We are still looking for two dps. Feel free to hit me on up discord! We are currently -not- looking to join a group, but to make our own.

Thanks.