[NA] [A] [PvP] <The Dazzle> is recruiting! Casual/Semi-Hardcore PvE Focused Guild

The Dazzle

Loot System: Loot List / Loot Council. Brief explanation- All guild members will create a small list of items they want from each raid, rating each item as they wish (This is a one time list, created before the first guild raid). A master list will be created and sorted by each individual’s rating multiplied by their attendance %. Each time an item drops, the member at the top of the list will be asked if they want the item. If an item drops and the list is empty, it will be distributed via the Loot Council. Direct Message me for more details.

Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday 7-10 CST PM. The raid will stop at 10:30, guaranteed. The first official guild raid will be scheduled in late October or early November to give our members ~2 months to reach level 60.

About Us:

• We are a new guild (30 members) that is focused on PvE progression. PvP is welcome and encouraged, but the guild’s priority will be raiding. Drama will not be tolerated. Age doesn’t matter, as long as you act like a mature adult. We plan on experiencing all of the content, even if it is at a slower pace than others.
  • If you are a working adult or a student that wants to continue to focus on your schooling, we may be the guild for you. We will not be pushing for server firsts, demanding quick leveling times, or requiring attendance/consumables.
  • We are only raiding two nights a week, so the raid will be built for the best chance of success. Attendance/BiS Gear/Consumables may not be required, but they will be considered when building the raid and distributing loot.

What We Provide:

• Experienced leadership. Our raid leaders cleared MC/BWL/ZG/AQ40/Naxx (Up to 4 Horsemen) before TBC released.
  • A relaxed and mature environment. Jokes, memes, and rippin’ on each other in good faith are fair game. Racism and the like will not be tolerated.
  • Guild first mentality. There will be a lot of dungeon grinding and quest help
  • Our discord will be full of pinned messages with resources for leveling, dungeons, raiding, professions, add-ons, etc…

What We Expect From You:

• Mature attitude. Be willing to help others without being condescending. Be willing to receive criticism so you can learn and make the guild stronger.
  • Attuned by first guild raid.
  • Discord - you are not required to be vocal, but it is expected that you are listening to the raid leaders and responding if necessary.
  • When it is raid night, we expect you to be there on time, with the proper PvE spec, knowledge of the fights, and a mature attitude.
  • Loot isn’t your first priority. Loot comes slowly in classic, the success of the guild will provide loot for everyone.

Class needs:

Druid (Resto) - Medium

Hunter - Medium

Mage - Very low

Priest - Medium/Low

Paladin (Holy) - Medium

Rogue - Medium

Warlock - Medium/Low

Warrior (Fury) - Medium/High

Warrior (Offtank/DPS) - Low

If you are interested, please feel free to message me. I will respond as soon as I can.

Reddit: Ethank_ta

Discord: Fries#7994

Battlenet: Fries#1471

bump ttt!!

bump for the week