[NA] 1/9M bod Ret Pally looking for mythic plus/ raiding guild

looking for new guild that raids consistently and runs mythic plus, i am available in the evenings and weekends. i play ret pally and would be willing to change spec but io would need help gearing it. currently 1/9m due to nat bieng able to play for the last month.

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724 :slight_smile:

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, or Died#1748 in game.

Concordant’s recruiting!
We seek strong, motivated raiders that enjoy conquering raid content as a team, and enjoy maximizing a favorite class in a fun, professional raiding community.

About Concordant:

• 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS, 3/8M Uldir
  • Team focused group
  • Repairs, food, and enchants provided.
  • Raid nights: Tues / Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM server (EST)

We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content during our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members.

Our strong raiding history dates back to original WoW, including TBC Horde first kills (Black Temple, Sunwell), Heroic ICC, and Heroic Firelands/Dragon Soul. We are also proud to have Ulduar, Firelands, Dragon Soul, Orgrimmar, HFC, and Antorus achievement mounts, as well as 9/9 MoP Gold CM’s, and Mythic +15 achievements.

You can also contact…
any of our other guild members online at the time, and they will direct you to an officer.

While we are recruiting for our mythic raid progression, we are also looking for all strong players who are interested in clearing high level 5-man content. If you are aspiring to clear +12 and above Mythic Dungeons, but not interested in raiding, your application will still be considered.

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, or Died#1748 in game.

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

3/9M

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A strong tank could be considered

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you

Frozenwing GM

Hello, Sandrela!

is a brand new guild, starting fresh. While we may be a new name, we’ve got a hefty amount of experience at the helm – both raiding and M+ alike!
We hope to hear back from you soon. :slight_smile:

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Last Tier, 9/9 H 2/9 M 2/2 H Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and healers with and offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out! We even host things like farming competitions with real life prizes :slight_smile:

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Hi! I’m with We Brought Snacks, which is a raid within the guild Karma Horde, H Stormreaver. We raid Tues Thurs 730-1030 server (central time). Due to roster issues we’ve recently had to step back to heroic, but we were previously 3/9 M and AOTC BoD and CoS. Outside of raid we run lots of M+. My discord is Jayem#9350 Let me know if you’d like any other info!

Hello Sandrela.
Might have what you are looking for. I am GM of the Sundae Raiders [H] on Arthas. We are an AoTC guild that has achieved AoTC last 6 raids. We have been around for over 3 years now and are not going anywhere. While other guilds have stopped raiding until next raid tier we are still going strong and completing our raid nights every week. Raid times are as follows:

Thursday (Casual Night) - 8:30 EST- Midnight (Or Full Clear)
Friday (Progression Night) - 8:30 EST- Midnight (Or Full Clear)
Saturday (Progression Night) - 8:30 EST- Midnight (Or Full Clear)

We like to have fun and have been a steady guild that always gets the job done. During non raid times we make sure to get our keys done and hang out while doing other things. (One of our guys is working on his 16th max level toon!)

If you would like to talk more best way to get in contact with me is on Discord @Psyphur#5903 Have a great day!