N’Zoth Quest

Well, it makes you look like a carnie at Darkmoon Faire. You’ll get to find out whether they’re just a benign-seeming front for the sinister Old Ones they get employee discounts.

Infection, confirmed!

Commencing Decontamination Proceedures. Please remain still as the Runeblade approaches you.

My lightforged is keeping hers as well.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

The reckoning is coming minions of the Void.

1 Like

during the WQ, “Naga invasion”? If no, you’re doing it wrong. If yes, oy that’s bad luck.

You get a toy item if you don’t keep it.

You can also double up the toy and the debuff if you ever feel like revealing yourself. :smiley:

This.

I’m done with WQ’s at the moment and I’m not actually playing my main (busy with alts). If not for this thread, I would not have known about it.

2 Likes

Was it intentional that Alliance are unable to choose to keep the Gift with the quest? I mean, if it was then that is just 1 quest I will NEVER turn in, but still I would like to know if that was intentional.

I kept mine on an alt and got rid of it on my main so I could get the toy!

3 Likes

XAL’ATATH’S PRESS-0N EYE!

1 Like

I know, which is why i’m wondering why there is a confirmation window for the quest. If the only reason to keep it is cosmetic, the toy negates that reason. So why have a confirmation window if there are no other consequences?

What do you mean? If you want to keep it, on either faction, you just don’t do the quest to remove it.

Praise N’Zoth!

Now I just need tentacle shoulders. :cow:

1 Like

Bold move there. Like driving on the left side of the road, or dividing by zero.

Horde can complete the quest by telling their npc they want to keep it.

Ah, I don’t remember if I had that option when I removed mine on Alliance. Is there any difference other than an extra quest completion?

no, just lacking the option

I found it by accident.

Alliance don’t have the decline option. However, if you take the quest and then abandon it, you hear N’zoth whisper something to you. Can’t figure out what he’s saying, but it’s definitely old god rumblings.

I abandoned it and nothing. I guess N’zoth doesn’t really love me.

1 Like