[N] The Hall of Songs

The Hall of Songs is a non-guild, faction neutral organization devoted to bards and musicians of all walks.

Who’s welcome: anyone who’s a musician in-game, who’s wanting to learn more about playing music in-game, or who’s thinking of hiring one. Even those who just love WoW’s hard-working musicians are welcome!

Why join: firstly, the companionship of your peers! Share tales and songs, trade tips on making music, find the opportunity to get a bit of publicity! We hope to provide support, comradery, and a chance to shine! We also plan to host events that give up and coming musicians their time on stage, and the opportunity to be seen by audiences of music lovers.

So what are you waiting for? Grab that guitar…that harp…that hinkle-horn…and stop by today!

(For Discord link, see/mail Tirnol, Luwanne, or Oliira in game)

2 Likes

Firstly, this sounds amazing (no pun intended) even if none of my chars are musically inclined!!! Secondly, this game DESPERATELY needs things like Lord of the Rings Online’s music system!!! That, integrating things like SWTOR’s housing and furniture system, it’d keep people busy during downtime/content droughts for AGES!!!

Thanks, and it’s open to music-lovers too; there’s a lot of organizing to be done, but among other things I’d love to be able to implement a way for people to find out what their favorite bards are up to.

As to music, Lenwe’s addon is amazing itself…I easily spend more time messing with it than doing “content”. I wouldn’t object to something more sophisticated, but…it’s Blizz, I’m not holding my breath.

But feel free to get the word out, including to folks on WrA, because we have some good RP links with them. Or other servers, but I have few contacts elsewhere but have worked a little with WrA folks.

2 Likes

I think a bard is the one class I would ever start over for.