[N-RP][X-Server] <The Rusty Worg> Set sail for glory and gold!

Avast, adventurers and thrill seekers! Do you seek gold? Danger? A life upon the open sea? Shed your old life and board the Rusty Worg! Let the salty wind fill your sails and carry you to glory.

Originally created in BfA as a fun little side quest, The Rusty Worg now returns to WrA with a more involved plan. Casual pirate fun is to be had, without taking ourselves too seriously and drowning in structured event after structured event.

Introduction

So you want to be a pirate and join the crew of the Rusty Worg, but you’re not sure what it’s all about! No worries! We’re here for you.

For the most part, we intend to remain relatively casual. After all, we’re not those bloodthirsty cutthroats you see across the world of Azeroth. However, we’re still pirates! You want to get paid? Enjoy the luxuries of life? Make all the men, women, and everyone else in between swoon? Then you have to be okay with getting your hands dirty here and there.

Events that will take place will be small, focused more on the adventuring and exploration side of things. Themes will tend towards light hearted and comedic, however we’ll keep an open mind to darker themes.

Requirements

Now that you’re acquainted with the basic, let’s talk requirements! To join, you’ll need:

• TRP3 (prefer to have basics filled out, description page not required)
  • Emote Splitter (trust me, it’s super relevant and very useful)
  • Access to Discord
  • To be at least level 25
  • Can reasonably make it to Tiragarde Sound

Listener and Elephant are highly recommended but not required.

Knowledge of ship terminology is not required. I don’t even know half of anything to do with pirates and ships when it comes to words so don’t sweat it! Your character is also not required to already be a pirate or have a background in sailing, just have an interest in the craft and a loose moral code.

Other Information
  • Currently a fully neutral group. Horde and Alliance races welcome
  • Will be cross server in TWW
  • Current boat proxy is a little boat in Tiragarde Sound
  • Guild activity will mostly be evenings, with myself being available from 6pm CST - 9am CST most days
  • Guild is inclusive in all ways and does not tolerate bigotry of any kind. LGBTQ+ led and friendly

So what are you waiting for? The sea calls to all who will answer. Are you up to the task?

To get into contact with me, please add me on Discord (lupusalbum99) or Btag (LupusAlbum99#1729. You can also contact me in game on Rorl or leave your contact info below.

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining up (if it pays well).

1 Like

This looks fantastic! I hope to be able to rp with you guys and your guild on WRA!

1 Like

Hey, if it didn’t pay well, would I look this good?

With the launch of the pre-patch, The Rusty Worg is now x-server as well as x-faction