[N-RP] The Order of Brambles - April 21st, 2024

“The Eternal Cycle must be preserved.”

A fresh take on the teachings of Druidism, in the Order of Brambles. Whilst Life is treasured, Death is shunned. However, both wield equal importance.

Instead of the traditional Druidism seen amidst the living races, this order focuses on the Balance between Life and Death. The Shadowlands, The Emerald Nightmare, Thros. All defining in their own existence. No one is to be shunned from journeying down this path or merely curious on what these teachings are. The sole purpose of these lessons are to provide another path. And perhaps even offer people a unique way to expand on your character.

While the basis of this project is Lordaeron focused, it is open to all races and classes interested. As the magic that is taught here is not restrictive to humans.

OOC Information:
Scheduled Date: Every Third Sunday of the Month
Next Gathering: Sunday, April 21st at 8PM ST
Primary Location: Drustvar (Used as a Proxy for location in Lordaeron)
Invited Guests: All Practitioners of Dark Magic, researchers or even curious individuals. However, we are very Neutral leaning.

Questions? Concerns? Toss me whatever! I’ll be happy to elaborate.
Join our Community! :smiley:

Last event on March 17th, we had a tremendous turnout! Something I’m so happy to see with the community. With each ceremony, the amount of people have doubled!

Horde/Neutral they’re allowed to come and visit the teachings as they see fit.

1 Like