[N-RP] The Argent Bulwark - Five Years Baby!

How is coming back going? Do you have any guild events currently, or are you waiting for more people to come back?

Feel free to mail me in game.

Bump! Weā€™re slowly getting back into things, only a few of us around, but we are starting to recruit again!

2 Likes

ARGENT BOIS ARGENT BOIS ARGENT BOIS! Hype hype hype hypeā€¦

1 Like

We are recruiting again :slight_smile: Come and find us around SW

2 Likes

Argent Crusade RP is making a comeback in a big way and I couldnā€™t recommend the Argent Bulwark more. If youā€™re looking to try Argent RP for the first time or are a veteran looking to dip your toes back in, give the Argent Bulwark a try.

You wonā€™t be disappointed! :skull_and_crossbones: :person_fencing:

2 Likes

We had a fun event last night where, after gaining permission, went and destroyed Plagued Grain Stores out in Westfall. Canā€™t wait for my guys and gals to keep making the most of this pre-patch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yveti joined the Argent Crusade just as the 4th war was ending. She did so in order to help with any war relief efforts for either side (plus, follow in her fatherā€™s hoofsteps). Even though she is just a cadet, with the Scourge rampaging she has been thrust into any Argent support roles she can fill. /Salute

2 Likes

Big shoutout to the Grand Circle of Mages (great group) for hosting an awesome Vigil to the Fallen tonight, was a good deal of fun!

The Bulwark IS recruiting and we have many plans in the works for Shadowlands!

2 Likes

All aboard the Argent hype train! Our job never truly ends, and weā€™re looking forward to many a great story with everyone from Aspirant to Veteran!

2 Likes

Obligatory .gif post every time I see other Argents:
FOR THE HORDE!

2 Likes

Loved running that event with you guys yesterday!

1 Like

Just want to bump your thread and say you guys are awesome!

1 Like

Appreciated Revenwynn! Weā€™re so glad to have you with us!

Much appreciation, Revenwynn! Happy to have you with us!

1 Like

And now Iā€™m in on my main.

1 Like

Nerds.

Thatā€™s all. <3

1 Like

Ok since Mirchea had to bring us up in their thread for someone, Iā€™m bumping this.

2 Likes

As the battle rages in the Shadowlands a small contingent of Crusaders still seeks to keep the Scourge in check in the Plaguelands, choosing to spend their lives protecting home and defending all of Azerothā€™s peoples. More help is needed!

Just dropping back in to remind Lantos he still owes me either two billion gold, or three boxes of home made chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies.

2 Likes

Once more Iā€™m here to ask for your financial assistance.

Though, weā€™re still going strong, always looking to build our base of members, either alts or mains, toss 'em in, weā€™re glad to have people of all shapes and sizes.

We also have a Horde version of the Bulwark available, and weā€™re beginning the next chapter in our ā€œReturn of the Scourge Campaignā€ in the next week or two.

ALSO - This November is our NINTH anniversary!

3 Likes