[N-RP] The Argent Bulwark - Five Years Baby!

"The Bulwark exists to do two things, firstly to counter evil, wherever it may exist and in whatever form it may take, from Scarlet, to Scourge, Burning Legion or anymore that may show themselves in the coming days, and secondly to assist those in the world who cannot help themselves."

On the bulletin boards and street corners of all major cities in the world, fliers are hung up, bearing the seal of the Argent Crusade, reading:

Azeroth stands threatened once more by the Burning Legion, in the thousands they come out of their portals across the Broken Isles, with one goal in mind: our destruction. But we will stop them in their tracks! Heroes of Azeroth, soldiers of the Alliance and Horde, we reach out to you, join the Argent Bulwark today to help us in stopping the Legion before they can succeed in their goals.

<<<OOC>>>
The Argent Bulwark is first and foremost an Argent Crusade theme'd heavy roleplay guild based in Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands. The guild is led by Lord Commander Lantos Swiftsong, a veteran of the Crusade and Dawn since it's formation.

Date Founded - 11-25-2012

Level - 25
PvP - Non-existent
PvE - Medium
RP - Heavy
Alignment - Neutral (Argent Crusade)
Website - argentbulwark.enjin.com
Application - http://argentbulwark.enjin.com/application
MGWiki Page - http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Argent_Bulwark

<<<Contacts>>>
Lantos/Aberielse (GM)
Gnopoleon (Senior Officer)
Mordraine (Senior Officer)
Odanit (Officer)

<<<Campaigns (Past and Present)>>>
Plaguelands - December 2012
Tanaris - January 2013
Northrend - Feb 2013
Draenor - March 2013
Plaguelands - April 2013 - June 2013
Tanaris - August 2013
Plagulands (Cont. of previous) - September 2013 - November 2013
Northrend - January 2014 - July 2014
Plaguelands September 2014 - November 2014
Axaar - May 2015 - September 2015
Plaguelands - December 2015 - May 2016
The Isonian Isles - October 2016 - January 2017
The Isonian Isles Part 2 - July 2017
War in the Plaguelands - July 2018*
* - Present Campaign
4 Likes
Okay begin posting now, I'll use this post if I ever need to majorly update the thread
Man. I can't believe the stuff that's been goin down lately in our events.

Crazy.
Light be with you?
Light be with you?

After our last event we like to think it's with us! XD

And the Bulwark is now back in Stormwind ICly ready to recruit once more!
Back to the top, and a very special thanks to Rease and Alianora for the events they're running while I'm busy IRL and with other things. :D
Happy to be here!
Despite the head wound I suffered in yesterday's event..
Happy to be here!
Despite the head wound I suffered in yesterday's event..

You'll be fine!
Back to the top! In other news planning for our next small mini campaign will be happening within the next week or two, if you're outside of the guild and want to get invovled whisper me ingame for an invite!
I tell ya. Im liking how we're recruiting a lot more non human characters. Gets a bit boring of seeing nothing but human Warriors/Paladins/Death Knights all day, even if ya'll are pretty people.
Shut up Rease.

Shut up and just.

Let me touch your face.
Sitting by the ramp overlooking the square.

Enjoying the scenery...
Wub dis guild
Wub u 2 Arranwen. More and more as I whistle at ya every time ya walk by the Cathedral.
Wub dis guild

wub u moore
Now with 15% more Cenarion Circle Representatives! Join us today Druids!
I am Owen, son of Tywin.

My Father stood with the Old Crusade. His Hands were Scarlet with the Blood of the fallen. I knew neither he nor my Mother. I know no family or friend.

But I always had the Light.
10/13/2013 01:17 PMPosted by Lantos
Now with 15% more Cenarion Circle Representatives!

And sprite darters!
Wuts going on in dis thread
Cuddles. You's suppose to be dead.