[N-RP] The Argent Advance needs YOU for the Argent Crusade!

Mirchea will be vendoring at Reva’s Fireowrks Spectacular Celebration tomorrow! And what will he be dishin’ up? DESE GUNS.

(A mini-game called Arm Wrestle an Argent. 2k in it for ya if you win!)

2 Likes

We’re still here for your Horde-side Argent needs!

1 Like

We are still kickin’! Many thanks to Athelar and Hal for keeping the ship afloat while I got my face surgically rearranged and recovered from that. (Double jaw surgery sucks, frens. But on the plus side I get to have a lot of smoothies! Fruit smoothies, veggie smoothies, meat smoothies…You heard me.)

We’re havin’ a bit of a ‘chill out’ period after ToA, but we still have several guild events lined up! Lessons, training, sparring, some character-focused events!

We’ve also several OOC projects in the works that I’ll be throwing myself into in the coming week, so keep those peepers open for 'em!

6 Likes

The Argent Advance will be leaping into action once again in our newest guild campaign series…

ANSWERING THE CALL: ZOUCHIN PROVINCE starting Tuesday, August 31st at 8PM Server Time! (A 7-Part Guild Event)

Following the escape of a few high level cultists behind the blood plague strain in Stranglethorn Vale at the climax of the Tropic Sunder: Sanguine Internecine series, all has been quiet… until now.

Argent Crusade High Command has received reports of an outbreak in Zouchin Province remarkably similar to the blood plague strain that nearly claimed the lives of several Advance Crusaders. Understanding that the need for a swift response is needed to handle this development, the Argent Advance has been issued orders to deliver medical and humanitarian aid to the Pandaren people of Zouchin Province… and hunt down the perpetrators with extreme prejudice to end this threat once and for all.

Come and join the fight with us at ARGENTADVANCE.CARRD.CO!

4 Likes

ANSWERING THE CALL begins tomorrow night! Debuting our first ever based-in-Discord event. All of the battle maps and graphics have been created, all the scenes set. All that’s left is to let the dice start rolling…

4 Likes

The Advance are a great bunch of folks! Always fun to be around.

6 Likes

We’ll be recruiting tonight at the Orgrimmar Market and Guild Expo! Come on by and say hello - and see if you can beat us at arm wrestling. :wink:

2 Likes

Currently the Argent Advance is embroiled in some good old Argent vs Scarlet Crusade conflict, having one Scarlet Crusader imprisoned, and another captured, with a rescue attempt suspected… will we succeed? Stay tuned, folks!

3 Likes

Solid crew of players <3

2 Likes

Thank you, Ban!

I swear I’ll have an update about our shenanigans eventually. October is busy busy busy.

3 Likes

Welcome to your first ever Dance Of The Dead :wink:

2 Likes

We are expanding our horizons as a true neutral guild and will be setting up recruiting at the Stormwind Job Fair on October 17th! If you are looking for a Neutral and Argent guild, come check us out!

1 Like

It warms my heart to see this guild going strong. Shorel’aran!

1 Like

Tomorrow we will be celebrating our two year anniversary as a guild, huzzah!!

Additionally we’ll be partaking in Warcraft Conquest: Thornwake, and I’ll be DMing some events there!

5 Likes

Congrats on 2 years! :star2: :fireworks:

1 Like

Can’t wait to go cause problems on purpose tonight!

1 Like

Congrats on 2 years Mirch!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to the Argent Advance!

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who came out and had a boatload of fun with us! Argents fiht hard and party harder!

2 Likes

Bump for an Amazing Guild and GM!!

3 Likes