[N-RP Sever Event] MIDSUMMER MASQUERADE

:fire: MIDSUMMER MASQUERADE :fire:

If there was anything that Seasen Roe wanted it was a Masquerade party. :heart_eyes: The costumes! :dress: The Masks! :partying_face: The interactions between everyone!

She was patient. She had waited. :expressionless:

And it was not like several had not been planned! They had just all fallen through. This made her a very sad monk/dancer each and every time. :sob:

Seasen sat in her home and thumbed through the listing of events for Runaway Theater Troupe, in which she was employed. Notice of The Midsummer Fire Festival was posted. The idea formed in her mind, but she was hesitant. For one, she was known for being lazy and actually flopping over in protest to actual work. Secondly, it was a lofty project that she would need so much help to achieve. Motivated, she penned down some ideas. Of course, this was done with the coloring sticks of her two year old daughter on the back of old scribble paper… :crayon:

OOC:

This is my first ever sever event. So please bear with me during the learning curve. :scream:

:fire: Midsummer Masquerade :fire:

Where: Legion Dalaran (unless sharding becomes an issue. Then will move to Northrend Dalaran)

When: Sunday, June 30th @ 7:30om Moon Guard Server time

Who: Everyone is invited to this Event. Alliance, Horde and Neutral Rpers. If your character isn’t big with the other factions, Dalaran provides a safe zone for your RP in Greymane’s Enclave and Windrunner’s Retreat!The rest of the city is open to RP as well!

More and updated Information can be found at

Tinyurl. com /MidsummerMasquerade

There is a Discord Sever: discord.gg/hsfY5p3

The plan for this event is purely RP and nothing is mandatory.

:star2: It is a Masquerade, Fire Theme, Transmog and a Mask description in TRP would be appreciated! There will be three secret judges in the city and an award(s) handed out for those participating.

:game_die: There will be several games that are in the works. :game_die:

:carousel_horse: A Parade! Mount up and do three circles around the city on your favorite mount.

:dancer: Runaway Theater Troupe will be doing a Performance Show consisting of Story, Poems, Dancing and Song! :open_book:

And Ending with a Fireworks show off Krasus’s Landing.
:firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball: :firecracker: :boom: :confetti_ball:

:convenience_store: During the event, there is an effort being made to fill the shops with Merchant Rpers! If you would like a shop, or know someone who does, The event link has a listing of the ones open and the Discord has a section for that as well. Although none of that is mandatory! Post here, ingame mail Seasen Alliance side (no special characters.) Horde people, I am sincerely sorry, I don’t have a Horde presence. But any and all willing to help me with this, I would love you forever. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Event is being supported by:

Runaway Theater Troupe (A-Guild)

Om Nom Noodles (A - Guild)

:star::star:Other notes. This is an RP event. RP must come first. Making RP connections is important part of this RP.:star::star:

8 Likes

Whoo! I love a good masquerade, and I really like the idea of bringing Dalaran alive by having vendors set up shop in buildings around the city.

Om Nom Noodles will be there selling spicy eats and cool treats!

But now, I have to go plan a fire-themed mog for Mailang…and design an IC mask. :smiley:

1 Like

I love the idea of a masquerade ball and will for sure attend with a friend!

2 Likes

Don’t forget to join the discord, everyone!

It will be used to help organize people before and during the event when the mini games are happening. :wink:

1 Like

I always love masquerades, I will try to remember this one, have been looking for a RP event on MG for this one to attend to.

2 Likes

This sounds super cool and fun! Should everything go to plan I’ll be showing up to this :smiley:

2 Likes

This is absolutely wonderful and makes me so happy, everyone should come and be merry :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds wonderfully fun, and well put together! :fire:

2 Likes

A million times yes! I’m going.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the support, good words and encouragement! Things are looking good so far. We have plenty of time, and I will make sure to update/remind as we get closer. :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

BUMP!

Get excited, folks! :slight_smile:

Seems like a good place for my character to go >.>

1 Like

I’ll certainly be trying to attend! Either on this character or my mage. Fire mage. Kind of her jam.

1 Like

Everything is looking good and still a go! Shaping up to be a fun night of RP for anyone who wants to come out and walk around. If you want to do more, just post here or hit up the discord.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this :smiley:

1 Like

It is getting closer to the big day! <3

2 Likes

So excited to be a part of this!

Mai has her costume and mask ready, as well as our Midsummer Special Menu:

http:// www. tinyurl .com/OmNomMidsummer

1 Like

Tomorrow is the day, everyone! There is still time to do things if you want. Hope to see everyone there having fun. <3

2 Likes

This is today folks! 7:30pm server time! BE THERE! Legion Dalaran!

This event was FANTASTIC! Thank you to everyone who helped put this together!

1 Like