[N-RP-PvP] The Traitor Legion

Phew, couple days' worth of delay because of how much partying was going on last night. Amazing couple of matches with the guild in Overwatch, leading up until the best raid night we've had in months. So much laughter, and so many tears. It was great. Now we're officially 8/8 N (because the achievement bugged, and now we have it), and 2/8 Heroic. This week we plan on starting our heroic progression, and intend to eventually try out some mythic bosses.

This month has been a huge pile of refuse, with this last week of this month being the absolute worst. I'm so glad that I can come together with these guys and at least pretend for a moment that things aren't as they seem. Thank you all so such an amazing time. <3

Our storyline with the mysterious regiment known as the <Fighting Fifth> will continue this week as well! Starting with the PIRATE EVENT(???) what could it mean?
Really enjoying this scouting event tonight!!! :D

https://imgur.com/a/8BuXCd1

Thanks to Markahn for leading us through the dark!
Worst pirates I’ve ever seen.
After an incredibly awkward infiltration mission dealing with pirates and boozepionage, the team has been extracted and now flies high above the clouds. "Gravitas", the storyline arc finale, is Monday at 4:30 PM. Their new unwilling informant, going by the name "Rorann", now has to be... encouraged to talk.

Following this, tonight we have RBGs at our usual time, and raid tomorrow night at its usual time. We've already begun heroic progression! I'm fairly proud of how far the guild has come, and can't wait to see how much farther we can go. Perhaps tonight we'll be able to do WC3, or start our tradition of OOC get-together movie night again!
Great raid last night. We're now 4/8 Heroic! We'll be at G'huun in no time. Could have definitely gone 5/8, but Vectis just wasn't clicking.
10/05/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Buliss
After an incredibly awkward infiltration mission dealing with pirates and boozepionage

@ me coward u won't
Following a catastrophic event from last night, the Vol'kar finds themselves marooned. Thus is the end of the first arc of the storyline. As the Vol'kar flew overhead, off the coast of Zandalar, they were intercepted by the H.M.S. CLOUDCUTTER once more. With an absolutely disastrous encounter with the much grander gunship, the "Avenger of Undercity" was demolished within a few minutes of the gunship's surprise attack. With several wounded, and several more presumed dead, the Vol'kar's main battalion now lies shipwrecked off the coast of Vol'dun and Zuldazar.

Thanks to all of those who stuck out for such a long event!
AHHHH! My question was answered Live on the QnA. I'm all jittery for no reason. I heard Ion talk to me. Wasn't the answer I wanted, though (that's life). Hopefully we get to do War Fronts sometime soon as a raid group. ;_;
10/11/2018 11:42 AMPosted by Buliss
AHHHH! My question was answered Live on the QnA. I'm all jittery for no reason. I heard Ion talk to me. Wasn't the answer I wanted, though (that's life). Hopefully we get to do War Fronts sometime soon as a raid group. ;_;

famous buliss is famous now -cheers at!-

That is a bummer about raid groups in warfronts...but maybe with enough push for it they'll change!
I'm coming for you, Vol'kar Legion!
10/11/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Jeklith
I'm coming for you, Vol'kar Legion!

Mysterious silhouette, no achievement points, a message that could be either glee or threat.. a challenger approaches!

Hope I get to speak to you soon. :)
Another successful raid night! Woot woot!
10/13/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Buliss
Another successful raid night! Woot woot!

Why you guys so good?
Greetings Volkar Legion,

I am interested in joining the ranks of your guild, and just typed up a lengthy in game message to Buliss, however I found out the hard way that there is a character limit to in game mail <_<. Thus with that being said, I do play at some odd hours of the day, so my opportunity to catch a person of the rank of Sergeant or above may prove to be difficult, so I figured I may as well post here. Mayhaps exchanging Battle.Net ID's could be a better option, as I can be long winded at times, and that way I can post everything that is needed in one clear message.

My Battle.Net is: Vanchacha#1840

On a side-note, I found a typo within your Recruitment Process thread on your website, "Be patient. IC interviews that a lot of time and process. "

I am weird, I know.
The only thing weird about that post is what I was thinking when I was writing that. I guess my brain was just going too far ahead of my fingers on that one.

I'll be sure to add you and catch you around, Vanchos!
10/14/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Vanchos

On a side-note, I found a typo within your Recruitment Process thread on your website, "Be patient. IC interviews that a lot of time and process. "

I am weird, I know.

Yes, good. Very excited to meet you.
10/14/2018 03:51 AMPosted by Vanchos
Thus with that being said, I do play at some odd hours of the day, so my opportunity to catch a person of the rank of Sergeant or above may prove to be difficult, so I figured I may as well post here.

In regards to this, there are usually quite a few of us on and shouldn't have too many issues finding one of us. Hope to see you soon! :)
RBGs tonight at 4:30PM (due to an event on Friday)! Can't wait to see you all there. Let's kick some butt!
Awesome round of RBGs last night. 4 -1, we beat multiple 2.2k and 2k MMR teams, and had an insanely close Arathi Basin match that we let slip out of our fingers, oh well, no biggie.

After RBGs, we discussed how to get more people involved in PvP, and we decided to take the easy route-- we are now going to plan RBGs two nights a week! Wednesday and Friday, although one of them can be overridden if there's an event. We'll work out the logistics later.

After the AFTER rbgs discussion, I decided to host some impromptu role-play out in Vol'dun in the Temple of Akunda. Finally awaking from several days' worth of catastrophic damage, those who had survived the crash of the Avenger of Undercity got their bearings and re-situated themselves. The High Warlord, who had previously been in a coma himself, haphazardly and irresponsibly downed a whole potion provided to him by Sergeant Westcrown. Then he passed out. Oops. Hopefully he didn't OD.

I've been trying to write our newest arc, and with midterms almost over, it's almost ready. However, life loves to throw wrenches and curveballs. I now have a formal report due in my technical writing class and I might just die from all the writing I've had to do. Oh well. I'll figure it out.

That all said, the weekend's almost here! Tomorrow night, Vokur's "A Light in the Darkness" Part 2 is finally here. What could be in store for the Vol'kar in Nazmir?
1 Like
I love your lore stories