[N-RP] Neutral Job Faire!

Ah! Nothing good like going to find a new place to belong right?.. But you gain the fear of new people… the sudden feeling of trying to fit in… the fear of finding something and learning its something else. Oh boy? That guild looks scary!

… We all feel, that right? We all feel that moment of scare to meet someone, to give the first step. We all fear that for the first time interacting with someone, and think, what if they don’t like me? We all have that struggle to find a home sometimes, alts, mains, one faction, two factions. We all have known the struggle… but what if I tell you that we can change it? What if I tell you we can try to make that step on an ambient where the flags and the people are many, so we can take the deep breath and make the first step, to be approached and offered a place to call home. What if I tell you, you could do it in a place where guilds that have booth factions, by the same guild or by sister guilds, can share a booth? Well let me introduce to you, the NEUTRAL JOB FAIRE!

Horde and Alliance Guilds welcome! This 27th of June on Twilight Groove!
Time : 7 pm to 10 pm Server TIme.
Join the discord for more info!
Discord: discord.gg/jtNbXSe

3 Likes

Is there a location chosen yet?

Yes! Apologizes, too much copy&paste on discord, made me forgot where it will be. It will be on Booty bay!

1 Like

The Consortiums will be there! This sounds like fun!

1 Like

I’ll be there looming

2 Likes

Bump bump bump bump! :smiley:

One week away!

1 Like

5 days! Come find the perfect guildies or guild for you! Booths available for guilds!

2 Likes

I’ll be there as well! Hope to see lots of guilds show!

2 Likes

Should be a good time!

2 Likes

Thinking about checking this out! :smiley:

Tonight is the night! Hope to see you all there!

1 Like

Oh no! I missed this. Do you think you’ll have this event again in the future?

1 Like

Actually yes! Next one will be this 27th of June on Twilight Groove, Duskwood!

Event info updated!

1 Like

I’m excited! Only figured out forums today so! Lets go see some fun cool people woooo!