[N-RP] Neutral Guilds Gathering, January 25th

Put the word out in all the communities I belong to - two guilds as well. I’ll be in the area early to help.

Whisper Kunbo in-game if you are alliance & need directions to the site.

EDIT: 34, 34 in Jade Forest if you have tomtom.

Thank you for what turned out to be a remarkably peaceful & enjoyable event!

2 Likes

everyone: times are looking tough right now but through the power of unity and friendship we’ll make it through :slight_smile:

gharka: What If We All Die Tho

(Fun event! Hope to see everyone there around in the future.)

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, Zat was thinking the exact same thing and appreciated Gharka bringing it up.

2 Likes

Our most accurate count at yesterday’s event:

|Total Guilds|26|
|Horde Guilds|13|
|Alliance Guilds|13|
|Total Characters|74|
|Horde Characters|44|
|Alliance Characters|30|
|Total Non-Guilded Characters|12|

*Thanks to Stormwind University for the data!

I am very pleased. Thanks all who came out (and sorry I had to duck out early: I was not expecting it to go into the three-hour range).

For anyone who wanted to remain in touch:
Axiann#5749 on Discord.

2 Likes

I took some screenshots of the introductions of the organizations!

Since I can’t include links yet, please put dots instead of where I said “(dot)” haha

neutralgathering(dot)tumblr(dot)com/

2 Likes

Well that was insanely fun! Thanks so much to all who organized it. I apologize for my tardiness! I really loved it, I hope I can see you all in game again soon!

2 Likes

I really enjoyed it as well!

1 Like

Thank you again for letting us join in! It was a very enlightening event and I was happy to get to network with a few folks (though not as many as I would’ve liked, but I had to sleep sometime lol). I sure wouldn’t mind seeing this become a regular thing, if there’s enough interest!

2 Likes

I definitely think there is enough interest. But, from past experience organizing larger-scale events (though this was the largest by far), if you do them too often, participation wanes.

I have a thought: once per patch?

Meaning our next one would be during 8.2, which would definitely give the lore a chance to give us more to talk about.

This one happened the same week the new Raid came out. Maybe aim for about that time for the next one?

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I think you could definitely do them more often than that. Participation may not be as large every time, but if nothing else it would reduce the amount of ground to cover each time and prevent the event from going as long. It would also allow more time at the end for networking, the part that this time around a lot of people couldn’t stay for.

What about once a month or so? I know a lot of other server events happen with that frequency give or take.

1 Like

We really enjoyed ourselves and thank you for letting us join in. Unfortunately we had to leave early and missed the end. I certainly wouldn’t mind coming to more of these.

Hmm, sounds like we MAY have to have them more often after all! I, of course, wouldn’t mind that one bit.