[N-RP] Helping Hands Second Year Commencement| Fri 2/4 | Dalaran (Broken Isles, Portrait Room)

Click to zoom!
Plain Text A summons addressed to all interested parties,

Our coalition and several interested parties gathered in the Portrait Room of Dalaran to discuss our plans for the upcoming year. Per the suggestion of our delegates and majority vote amongst those present, our coalition has been set upon a new path.

Our primary focus over the next year will be establishing secure supply and trade routes to provide reconstruction materials to any kaldorei villages, provided they welcome the aid. A diverse and broad supply network will be created to maintain the natural balance in the lands from which we extract those resources.

Though supplying reconstruction materials is our primary objective, we are also evaluating if resources and time will permit us to tend to some of our other goals. Additionally, the coalition elected to expand the scope of our objective of manufacturing and distributing medical supplies to include services aimed at alleviating mental trauma.

May fate guide us swift and true into a new year of growth and recovery.

Zin-al Elune,
Lyastei Starbreeze

That’s it for our Commencement! After a year of “We have been asked not to provide direct assistance”, the Coalition - per suggestion of an attending kaldorei - are switching their focus to providing supplies for any kaldorei settlement that will accept them!

We’ll be focusing on establishing trade and supply routes, rebuilding villages, and try to incorporate bits and pieces of our other goals! We are also considering expansion to a subcampaign as well!

I’d also like to give a giant thanks to ur wonderful support DM: Loviattar of the Duskwatch Saberguard! For generally putting up with me while I haphazard my way through virtually every step.

Anyways, I’m excited for this next year! There will probably be a new forums post for that campaign, and I’ll see you guys then!

1 Like