[N-RP-Guild] Dracthyr/Draconic guilds interest

OG post has been removed after some cooling down occurred and some things were better explained. There’s actually a lot more going on than I realized due to just how many people are involved. Logistics and info communication in a 600+ member guild can be a capital B at times. Apologies to my Accord guildies for getting so flared up.

5 Likes

I’m somewhat confused… are you looking for outside Draconic guilds to Ally/network with Valdrakken Guild?

or looking to build sister/subsidiary guilds of the Valdrakken?

1 Like

There’s also Wyrmrest Vanguard. They’re a great guild for Dragon RPers.

1 Like

See the first post.

I was actually going to make a post today looking for Dracthyr roleplay (amongst a few other types for my other characters). I am out of the loop as I haven’t played retail since MoP (I’m still leveling my main to 70, just bought the expansion a couple days ago haha) and I am struggling to find community involvement. I play horde and am trying to find connections to the small group roleplay H-Moonguard consists of. I have a H-Dracthyr who I want to join a non-combat group. I am especially interested in having her join an explorer’s group of Dracthyr (doesn’t just have to be Dracthyr, but I can’t find any links to adventurer roleplay H-Guilds) who want to learn about the new world they have been thrust into outside of the Dragon Isles. I intend to one day give her the title of Loremaster and would love to experience exploring some of the zones with other Dracthyr.

Whatever you are planning, I think we will see value in having more N-RP guilds, especially with a Dracthyr focus. I like the concept of a network of “weyrns” under one guild banner, or a community to bring together all of the separate player-made guilds/weyrns for events and connections.

Side note, I am looking for a current H-Dracthyr friendly guild to join for now. It doesn’t have to be Dracthyr focused, but the big H-RP guilds I’ve seen (eg. War Wolves) are not accepting Dracthyr at this time. Any recommendations?

Honestly, it kind of sounds like ‘calm down’ means ‘stay inside the box we put you in and don’t branch out’ in this situation. This tells me you should branch out rather than stay complacent to the demands of others who are more focused on their own ambitions/numbers.

Personally, I don’t have a dracthyr I’m active on, but I think your idea sounds cool. Open-minded/broad is ALWAYS more inclusive and welcoming than ‘stick to our specific status quo.’

1 Like

See the first post.

1 Like

Your idea sounds really cool. I hope you’re able to make this happen.