[N-RP] Enthrall in the Brawl!

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Every first Sunday of the month is a night to duke it out against friends and rival foes! People of all walks of life come to join the night to show who is the best brawler among the people. Whether you come from a life of hard, honest farm work or been a soldier all your life, doesn’t matter on these nights.

So why don’t you come down to check us out? If you’re looking to fight, all you gotta do is sign up. Are you or your friends more interested in spectating? Of course you can come and just watch. You even get a chance to bet on your coin purse and win double or more!

OOC Information:
• This event takes place on the first of every Sunday of the month!
• To sign up to fight or to stay in touch with announcements, join the discord! Link below.
• We are always looking for more help in all departments!
• More detailed information in the discord!

[LOCATION]: Wandering! New location each month.
—> (APRIL 7TH: WHORLWING BASIN, AMIRDRASSIL )
[TIME]: 7:30 PM server/central time.
[DISCORD LINK]: discord.gg/JRDXheW

6 Likes

You get a comment

And you get a comment

We all get a comment!

Tomorrow is the night!

Tomorrow (OCTOBER 3RD) is another Fight Night! Come along for the ride!

1 Like

This is my favorite recurring event of the month. Attend whenever I can and always have fun.

A dwarf threw a frying pan at me.

1 Like

Oh that’s my Knight of the Pan. He brings joy and honor to our grand crusade.

REIMINDER THOUGH THIS EVENT IS TAKING PLACE TOMORROW! SIGN UP IN THE DISCORD TO FIGHT!

Next event is this sunday, february 6th!

1 Like

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! sign ups shut off at 6:30 MG/CST! 2 hours from now.

Reminder Fight Night will be happening THIS SUNDAY! MARCH 6TH! We will be fighting at the Temple of the Jade Serpent, Jade Forest!

FOR APRIL 6TH, 2022: We will be in the Darkmoon Faire! See you all there and be square(d up)!

This is a great little project with an awesome ruleset. If you’re into combat tournament RP this is one of the best around to check out.

1 Like

This Sunday we will be in Gilneas City!

1 Like

I’ve visited this event several times. Always fun!

New location, higher prizes!

JUNE 5TH, 2022: MOUNT HYJAL!

This month our fighters get an increased payout for those placing 1st-3rd. First place receives 20,000 gold, second place receives 10,000 gold, third place receives 5,000 gold.

Fighters will also be fighting for a title given only to first place (themed off of Midsummer Fire Festival! Title being voted on now!)

I would love to see these listed on the Events Collection Discord if you have a minute to post them.

This sounds like a really fun event to participate in or just spectate! Thanks for hosting it!

Thank you for letting me advertise there! I just posted <3

1 Like

Today is the day!! MOUNT HYJAL LOCATION THIS MONTH!

Howdy there everyone! Fight Night is tonight!

TIME POINTS:
6:30pm MG/CST → Sign ups close!
7:00pm MG/CST → Brackets posted! Everyone should start up gathering at this time.
7:30pm MG/CST → Fight Night officially begins!

Reminder we will be fighting in Alcaz Island (UNDERGROUND)! For more info, join the discord. discord.gg/JRDXheW