[N-RP] Cleansing the Blight | Tue 11/30 5:30 PM | Legion Dalaran: The Portrait Room

Great event with all kinds of folks showing up! Big love to the Duskwatch Saberguard for stealing the show this evening!

Now for a question! Does the following picture show…

1. Several elves and a proto-elf?
    or
  2. Several trolls of varying toe counts?

Vote now on your phones!

1 Like

Tonight! We are tending to the spirits that fell in the Siege of Lordaeron and helping them find rest! It starts at 5PM WrA in Tirisfal Glades! Please message Lyastei-WyrmrestAccord (Alliance) or Iyánla-WyrmrestAccord (Horde), or search for HH: Tirisfal in the group finder!

Tonight is Session 4! We’ll be meeting outside of Pyrewood Village, south of Shadowfang Keep, in Silverpine Forest at 5PM WrA time! Please message Lyastei-WyrmrestAccord (Alliance) or Loviattar-WyrmrestAccord (Horde), or search for HH: Silverpine in the group finder!

See you guys there!

Alt Text

We’ll be meeting outside Adjectivenoun Village, south of Adjectivenoun Keep, in Adjectivenoun Forest.

Amazing event! Thanks to everyone who showed up, and I hope you had fun! Big thanks to all of those who went all-in investigating Pyrewood, and even more praise for my wonderful DMs: Loviattar and Iya’nla!

We look forward to next time, when we come to blows with…

1 Like

All manners of advertisements and requests litter the Heroes’ call boards throughout the territories of the Alliance and Horde. Scrolls in wooden cases hung among the litany of advertisements, a small box dangling from each one.

Plain Text

An Urgent Request for Aid to All Interested Parties

Our coalition is currently seeking to apprehend a war criminal: Celestine Sorrowsong. She is a rogue alchemist developing a myriad of new strains of the Blight.

While tracking her, Sorrowsong lured our coalition into a trap. Many brave souls were exposed to the Blight and now suffer from its effects.

We are in desperate need of healers, and medics to tend to the wounded. Additionally, we request able scouts to investigate the nearby territory.

Any kind souls seeking an opportunity to volunteer may contact us through the drop box below. Please leave your name and contact information to be collected at the nearest opportunity.

Zin-al Elune,
Lyastei Starbreeze
Priestess of Elune

Those who left their information in the box would receive a letter within the next few days. It was addressed from Lyastei Starbreeze and directed the interested party to a small camp in the southernmost reaches of Silverpine.

1 Like

Miyoon noticed the new opportunity to expose the lying hands. She pulls the invitation off the board. While walking away she decides that she should pull ones off the other boards throughout the city to try and reduce the number of possible volunteers. She allows a smile to form, a small one.

1 Like

While the coalition tries to determine where Sorrowsong has made her base, the alchemist has schemed against them. Let us hope their defenses will hold…

Session 5 is coming up! We’ve extended the campaign slightly due to scheduling conflicts. Still, we hope to see you all there on the 17th!

1 Like

Having captured Sorrowsong’s mercenaries, the coalition has determined her hiding spot: a place referred to as “The Farm” in Hillsbrad Foothills. Do they have her cornered? Or will it be yet another trap?

Oh boy! Been a bit since this thread was updated, but worry not! We didn’t go anywhere! Most of our players are also participating in Year of the Scourge, so this campaign took a step back while Year of the Scourge coasted into it’s Chapter 3 finale!

Now! Session 6 is coming up! We’re excited to have you guys here as we start to bring this first chapter of Helping Hands hopefully to a close!

In the meantime, we will have a scouting mission on Friday, October 1st at 5 PM ST! Feel free to join us!

1 Like

Tomorrow night, we will be heading to Session 6 of Chapter 1! The finale of our first adventure! Join us for the fun!

1 Like

Our Chapter 1 finale is tonight! Message Lyastei-WyrmrestAccord (Alliance) or Loviattar-WyrmrestAccord (Horde) for an invite! Or, search for HH: Hillsbrad in the group finder! Groups will be up about 15 minutes before the event!

With Sorrowsong captured, Chapter 1 - Cleansing the Blight is coming to a close! It’s been a long few months for our heroes, who not only had to face their initial prejudices against one another, but also contend with a chemical-mastermind who treated them as her own test subjects. Still, despite the challenges, the coalition managed to:

• Cleansed a Blight-tainted lake in Ashenvale
  • Cleared chemical debris from a Barrow Den
  • Destroyed an illegal-goods supplier, including shipping raw materials for manufacturing Blight
  • Laid to rest heroes fallen during the Blighting of Lordaeron
  • Rescued several people who were test subjects of the Blight!
  • Made great progress towards developing techniques to cleanse Blight-tainted land
  • Made great progress towards developing techniques to cleanse Blight-(and Plague!)-infected people
  • Captured one of the few remaining Blight alchemists!
  • Destroyed one of the few remaining Blight-manufacturing facilities!

Chapter 1 isn’t over quite yet! We still have Sorrowsong’s trial before us! However, Helping Hands isn’t going away! We will have small events focusing on cleansing the land, healing people, and whatever else! We’ll also be evaluating where Chapter 2 will take us! Currently, it’s manufacturing and distributing medical supplies, but we’ll re-open suggestions from the players in some capacity!

I really need to extend a big thanks to a to our guild representatives for helping me with scheduling and lore! Also, the biggest thanks to my amazing dungeon masters, who helped plan an execute every event! This last event was especially smooth and dynamic because of all of their hard work. So, please be sure to thank them if you get the chance!

Of course, we couldn’t have been successful without all of your help and participation! So, thank you all, and we do hope you enjoyed! Until then, this will remain our active thread for a little bit longer.

We’ll see you soon for the Trial and Chapter 2!

With Sorrowsong captured, the coalition now moves to bring justice upon her!

The Trial will be TUESDAY, NOVEMER 30th at 5:00 PM WrA. With the holidays, we were really struggling to find a good weekend time before the end of 2021, so we decided to host it on a week day. Please let me know if there are any concerns.

We will be hosting a cross-faction trial, with representatives from each race that has been most affected by the Blight. Due to this being a roleplay event, we’re making modifications on how a trial might actually go to maximize participation!

The objective is to determine of what crimes Celestine Sorrowsong is guilty, and recommend a sentence for each one.

So, we are looking for volunteers, and there are many roles to fill!

1. Prosecution Representative (1-2 People): Call forth and examine witnesses to attempt to convict Celestine of most or all crimes, as well as maximize her sentence for any crimes of which she is convicted.
  2. Defense Representation (1-2 People): Call forth and examine witnesses to attempt to absolve Celestine of most or all crimes, as well as minimize her sentence for any crimes of which she is convicted.
  3. Jury (4-6 People): After listening to testimony and questions, vote to determine guilt and recommend a sentence.
  4. Witness (Unlimited): Testify as to the nature of Celestine’s actions. Answer questions from legal representatives. Suggest sentences for the juror’s to consider.

If you wish to volunteer, please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/DProaVsim83yLNvw9

Thanks all for your patience! Let me know if there are any questions!

1 Like

Alrighty! Our attorneys, judge, jurors, and witnesses have been chosen! This will be one week from today! We’ll be starting the trial at 5:30PM WrA on Tuesday, November 30th!

1 Like

Sorrowsong must pay for what she has done…
Come join the Gallery as her case is heard!

2 Likes

This is tomorrow!

dun dun!

Law & Order: WRA

1 Like

I love you so much for writing this.

1 Like

Where is this event located, if you don’t mine me asking :slight_smile:
I’d like to come watch!

Hey! We’d be glad to have you!

I’ve been incredibly swamped this week, but we’ve had a change in location!

This will now be in The Portrait Room in Legion Dalaran! This is the chamber that you teleport into, underneath the Chamber of the Guardian at the center of the city! All who are there to watch will be seated in the top rafters, while the trial will take place in the center.

After a long deliberation, the jury rendered their verdict:

Celestine Sorrowsong is guilty of all crimes and is to be executed after the conflict in the Shadowlands has resolved itself.

That concludes Chapter 1! Thank you all so much for joining us! We have been so thankful to build such a warm and friendly community! We will be wrapping up 2021 with celebrations and awards and starting fresh with Chapter 2 in 2022! If anyone is interested in joining us, please see our Discord link in the OP!

1 Like