[N-PvE] <Dawning> AOTC Morning Raid Guild Recruiting DPS

< Dawning > is an AOTC-focused raiding guild on the Thrall server currently recruiting a Shadow Priest and accepting other DPS for raiding Amirdrassil in 10.2. Our raid times are Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM EST. Morning raiders!

The guild formed in December of 2022, and we’ve achieved AOTC in both Vault of the Incarnates and Aberrus. The majority of our raid team is made up of overnight workers (we have a lot of Walmart people, which we’ve poked fun at with each other) and we tend to be most active in the early morning to midday.

We’re a laid-back guild for the most part. We take raiding seriously, but not too seriously that it’s not fun for anyone. As one of our members put it, we’re just “normal people” which is fine by us!

Raid goals-wise, our goal for Amirdrassil is AOTC primarily. We considered dipping our toes into Mythic during Aberrus, but just didn’t have enough people for it to do so. Mythic is on our minds for Amirdrassil, but we’re largely agreed that whether we take the dive into Mythic in 10.2 will depend largely on how our Heroic progression goes, and whether or not we have a big enough team to support Mythic.

With that in mind we’re recruiting a Shadow Priest as well as accepting other DPS. Our team currently stands at a 20-man, but we would like to get up to at least 25-man to give us wiggle room for our progression in both Heroic and potentially Mythic if we dip our toes into it.

If our guild interests you, absolutely feel free to contact either myself or one of our officers by either leaving a message on this thread, or adding one of us either on btag or Discord. I will leave contact info below!

-Battletags-
Hat#11702 (Myself)
TristanRhyan#1958 (Raid Leader)
Anthose#11480 (GM)
Raccoon1997#1518 (Co-GM)

-Discords-
hat95 (Myself)
tristanrhyan (Raid Leader)
Anthose#3745 (GM)
arnolf (Co-GM)

Still need a Shadow Priest, but opening up our recruitment to other DPS as well!