N> Help with Legion monk class campaign

So… I’m trying to get the class mount from legion… and i realize i haven’t done the class campaign at all… I went to stormheim to walk into the dungeon… and when i try to do the opener questline of " halls of valor, odyn’s cauldron " the npc who provide the quest is not there… i was thinking if this needs to be done in a LFR… but since this ICC event launch, i can’t go to Legion content for a LFR…

That quest is just an item you pick up in the dungeon. Shouldn’t have to worry too much about the launch event or anything.

Melba should be in there if you’ve finished the prerequisite quests that send you there from the wandering isle. I’m not sure if you can just walk in and pick it up without poncho or whatever his name is , sending you there first.

If nothing is working and nothing is appearing even with low level quests being tracked you may want to report it.

I don’t remember the exact order but poncho spots a legion war ship or something on a collision course with the turtle. That starts the questline to do something about it.

tbh i don’t know a thing you were saying… btw… i need to get artifact weapon before i can start this class hall campaign?

Yes, odyns quest is at the end of the class hall campaign.

https://www.wowhead.com/class-hall-campaign-for-the-third-artifact-relic-guide#monk

If you click on the spoiler tab it’ll show you the order of quests

If your trying to complete class hall I’d highly suggest downloading the addon

BtWquest.

It puts the entire quest chain in neat little flow charts

hey, thanks for this, i’ll try…
I’ve done the class hall campaign, and get back on “Breaching the tomb” achievement to get my class hall mount… Now im stuck on “defending the isle” because there is no legion assault on map…

Make sure you’re running missions, too, so that you’ve got followers that can handle the Legionfall missions (they’re ilvl 900).