N/H Raid progression player looking for guild

Currently looking for any guilds that have people that are willing to take the time and teach someone how to get better at the game (keys, raid, and etc.). That is my main goal right now in trying to find guilds. Not only do I want to learn more about the game other than the basics and become a mythic raider eventually, but I am also looking for a good community and people that I can just hang out online with a do some chill keys or etc. I do have some past experiences from other guilds, they weren’t bad at all, but they either ended up disbanding the guild after a few months or server change in which I completely respect. Bottom line overall, just want to be recruited and accepted into a guild of welcoming people that don’t mind teaching on the way and are really chill. Very simple description and not much too it I know but the constant changing of guilds and not knowing what to do online kind of loses my drive in which this is why I am currently typing this post. Anybody that takes the time to either read this or respond, I really appreciate it. If you would like to contact and get to know more about me, it will be shown below. Thanks!

Bnet: Littrok#1366
Classes currently: The main ones I truly enjoy is rogue, warrior, and dk. However I can always talk about switching roles for the better of the guild.

Experience: Started in WOD. Did both normal and heroic raiding in legion here and there as well as BFA. No mythic experience but that is what I strive for. Highest mythic key completed is either 7+ or 8+ (trying to remember from top of my head)

Times: Usually always available on weekends, but I can definitely stay up late night during the weekdays as well. BIG HEADS UP— (military) I could deploy sometimes and will make sure to let officers know before I head out.

Hiya!

I’m with Mediocrity on Thrall - we’re a relatively new guild looking to kick some buns in the remaining portion of this tier, and to start 8.3 off with a bang. We’re currently 4/8M and 29% on Orgozoa (and the guild was only formed in October!).

We started late this tier (like, super late) and we’re pushing to have a solid group together for CE in 8.3. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-11:30pm EST with optional Heroic EP clears created throughout the week. We’re also happy to take on new and returning players who are interested in improving their gameplay and wanting to push keys/Mythic Raid

When we aren’t raiding, we’re dabbling in all sorts of stuff - we run keys, do BGs, quest together - all that fun stuff. We have a gaggle of higher IO toons in guild (including tanks and healers - many over 1500, and a handful over 1700) that run keys pretty much daily. We’re active and pretty cool (in my opinion :wink: ).

The guild provides all food, flasks, enchants, tomes, contracts, etc. to it’s guild members and aims to foster a family like environment. We would love for you to consider joining our fam!

If you’re interested in talking more, you can reach our discord with invite code (jEDRNgT) or DM me directly on discord at bedhed#0001

Hoping to hear from you! :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey Littrokx, I would be very interested in talking to your further about joining our guild.
R E L E N T L E S S is a mythic raiding horde guild on Area 52 that formed very recently, we are currently 3/8 in EP and looking for more oustanding dps to fit into our roster so that we can push further this tier and continue into 8.3. We are trying to build a good community for people to come and hang out but also pushing as high as we can as far as mythic content goes. We also have a good group of key runners, with a few being around 2k io and we prioritize getting raiders their keys each week.
I added you on battlenet, mine is iZeref#1461, like i said before would be happy to talk to you further.
Also my discord is Zeref#2659 if you wanted to voice chat
I can give you more information like wowprogress and logs through bnet/discord.
Have a good one!
-Zeref